Reviews for Premonition
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Phew. That returned my breathing. I'm glad it didn't happen! Thank you! And it was a great story
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Well that was intense... but I can't seem to see how would those guards would pull off restraining Yuki. I know they Are guards but it's Yuki... if his lover's life was in danger I have no doubt he could easily make his way through tens of people. But since the story is so good I'll give my head some excuse for it and move on. hehe
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
All is wonderful and all... true, I guess if you would look at it logically, one would become suspicious of more days than a few passed with Yuki's "stalking" him but I get it that the story needs reaction right Now. Ah, but it's giving me shivers. I saw Premonition and I wish this doesn't end the same way...
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Wow. I have been reading various kinds of fics over the last days and all seemed to be prone to angst but most of them just lacked that something, you know? And yours is just priceless! I love the emotions you portray. And How you portray them. Very good job!
olimakiella chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
awesome. Love it. For someone who hasn't seen Premonition you certainly did it justice. One tiny thing nagged me though, you said in chapter five Yuki was in a room with no windows. Then in chapter six, you said he looked out of a window. odd. aside from that, it was great!
Hafous chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
I just read Gravitation manga the other day, and watched the anime as well x3

and after loving it, and somehow found ur story and LOVED IT X3

ur story was amazing, and I actually watched the movie, which was awesome!
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
I love the story...but u r seriously twisted
Saber Wing chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Aww, that was awesome! Great, great story! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I actually cried for poor Yuki and his despair. I like the way he has grown and opened up because of this experience. Not only was the plot great, but it's very well written too. Fantastic job!
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
that's...the end?

but it's so sudden...did yuki's car get stolen? unanswered questions, and emotional tension relaxed minimally if at all...i think you should do another chapter.
Mizu-Miha chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME! Thank you for not killing him off like in Yuki's premonition. I swear I was going to die of a heart attack...wait yea *dies* X_X
the-bunnys-echo chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
I never saw the movie but I loved your fic. It was suspenseful and well written. Thanks for the story.
Allen Skylark chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
LOL OH MY GOD YOU ARE CRUEL! For a second there, I thought Tatsuha had died. I love happy endings but regardless of my preference you wrapped this up splendidly with the news about the drunk truck driver's accident leaving Shuichi to wonder at Yuki's earlier warning. The last lines were funny with the wry twist and biting feeling of "what might have been". Very nice.

This was thought-provoking and compelling overall; horrific and angsty with a touch of ironic humor. GREAT little story. It's rather late now, but I will be sure to check out other Gravitation stories if you have them because clearly you have talent. Muah Loves!
Allen Skylark chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
This is incredible, it has me on the edge of my seat. I saw the movie, and though I'm aware you haven't seen it, I hope that you don't end it the same way. The ending completely ruined it - but that is a personal opinion.

The prose has a steady flow without rushing things, gives a colorful picture of the settings and the depth of emotion is poignant and powerful. Yuki's desperation and urgency is heartfelt and real enough to relate to, and I like that his actions are actually causing the opposite effect of his desired goal, giving the plot more twists and thrills. It's a great idea and you pulled it off with flying colors; well done!

As for Yuki characerization, if you had read the manga, especially in the latest one where Ryuichi threatens Yuki to steal Shuichi away, Yuki does become an over-protective freak at the prospect of loosing his Shu - though he does catch himself from going overboard. So if you haven't read the manga it goes to show how well you understand the character. You've done an excellent job.

Now I'm off to read more. (I hope Shuichi lives!)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
aw! Yay! im so glad he lived!
none111 chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
oh my GOD! that was freakin awesme! I love the ending (and all the other parts) very nicely done!