Reviews for RAB and the Beginning of the End
OracleGoddessOfDelphi chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
I was wondering, if you're not continuing this story; could I continue it?
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Please finish this. I mean actually finish this and not just call it complete. This story is fantastic and I absolutly love it. :)
SUPERNATURAL QUEEN 4 LIFE chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
you really eed to update and if not can i addopt
Alley Marie B chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
I did like the cameo appearance by Gladstone aka Black!

BTW it's me, Alley (Lathria). Sorry this review is so short. I just had a no good very bad computer day in which I lost not only my ff account, but all the mail in my folder, before I could read it. I'm so tired I can barely type, let alone think

:( So, if you sent me anything in the past 24 hours, please re-send! On the bright side, finding that you posted a new chapter is the one good thing that has happened to me today. Thank you! *hugs*
Lathria chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
I'm still reading it and still loving it! :) I was a little dissapointed to learn that this story is going to be only five chapters long - it looked to me like it has all the makings of a long fic - or maybe I just can't get enough of your writing ;)Anyway, I'm now looking forward to the prequel. May the muses inspire you to write a sequel as well! :)

P.S. Please post the next chapter soon. Pretty please! :)
Lathria chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow! I'm absolutely lovign this story! Very interesting premise and well written. So far the OC, (and I must say that I usually cringe when I see OC's in fanfiction), is well developed and fits seamlessly into the "Potterverse." Actually, great characterization all the way around. You also handle the flashbacks very well, without interrupting the flow of the story. Please keep the chapters coming - I can't wait to see where this story goes!