Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Kevs The Lucario Trainer chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
YES OMFG YES SO AMAZING MAN! YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO FANFICTION! I have no idea where you might be, but let it be known, that I will always support you till the point of no return! (Heh. See what I did there?)

Stay safe my friend, and may the force be with you this fine Christmas time!

shredr
Kevs The Lucario Trainer chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Ow man bravado bravado! Tears were shed
Kevs The Lucario Trainer chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Oh boy! I can't wait to find out if they find shadow or not!
Giri chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
what happens next? it kills me inside for a story to have no ending
last warrior 7 chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
thats no ending what happens to beyond what do blaze and christien do now

you didn.t finish your other sequel either i wish you would at least tie up the loose ends.

if you are still here please finish the boy with black fur i hate unfinished stories. especially good ones
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
CALL ME DUSK:

Just a little advice regarding the last authors note.

There is no such thing as a long chapter.

Who cares if it passes the 1,000 word limit?

Who cares if it passes 1,000,000,000,000 words?

I'll tell you who DOESN'T fans don't care if one chapter is too long...the fans care about the story,it is a story isn't it?So what if YOU think a chapter got too long?Keep me and about a million others would very much appreciate simple gestures like 't stop a chapter because it got too i said earlier,LONG CHAPTERS DON'T EXIST!

Keep that in mind when writing future stories or chapters,and remember...when it seems like you've stretched a chapter out long enough,KEEP WRITING...unless you reach a respectable enough cliff hanger of to keep the fans on their toes.

Some parting words from your friend Dusk...KEEP WRITING :)

Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
CALL ME DUSK:

hahaha wow man...just wow.

i read the boy with black fur first,but i wouldn't have realize that the people who saved shadow were his mom and blaze.i guess you did manage the family a ...you even found a way to turn 'em back into you stinking coy.

i guess you've made your amends huh?

thanks as always you've done a great soon please. :D

Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
CALL ME DUSK:

god damnit man...i know you probably wrote this story before you wrote the boy with black fur(or maybe not but i wouldnt know)but seriously?you put both christine and shadow in the same building and chose not to have a family reunion?

oh and even better,you had her turn human without a second thought for her children or how they would really pisses me off...but whatever i can accept you will have to find a way to turn them back into .yeeeah that's right,you were writing this story ALONG with *the boy with black fur*...so you did plan this dude...you're .whatever

continue writing and please update *the boy with black fur*...i fucking hate cliffhangers*

:D keep up the good work :D

non-anonymous pokefan chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
BRAVO! BRAVO! good story! also look at what i cand do! £※「」…§ hahaha! cool right! bye!
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
sorry i didn't review earlier! i had to clean up something i didn't do, get a haircut, and i'm about to eat dinner! bye! you did good work!
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Q: if peter piper picked a peck of peppers then how many peppers did peter piper pick? A: 200! anyways isaac reminds me of ralts a little! bye!
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
of course i would like better written stories! i'm not saying it's not written well... i'm just saying the better is best or something i don't know! bye!
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Yes i am still interested in both stories they're awesom and i have favorited them! SPOILER ALERT! i think the pokemon not blaze or sableye next to the whitecoat was belle i think it was her name? anyway i looked in my guide, the description fitted a nidoqueen, the evolution of nidorina! bye!
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
if you are reading this and have not read then go read! ok i don't see why blaze left seriously! and i hope shadow & christine cross paths again! they would be perfect together! mother by son! bye!
non-anonymous pokefan chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
i'm going to bed now ok!