Reviews for Drummer Girl
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Haha cool story:)
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
lol shikamaru is such a tease
Krizzie chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
He felt proud of himself when she blushed.

For some reason... this line affected me the most, like I was sharing the victory with Shikamaru, :P

I enjoyed reading it,well, rereading it since I'm pretty sure I've read this before, so thank you.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
LOVED it! _ I want to ask you to continue this fic, but that would ruin the mysterious ending. So I'm torn, but this is DEFINITELY going to my favs.
tenten chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH I REALLY LOVED THE ENDING IT WAS CUTE WITH A LITTLE SEXY
tenten chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
ok that was cute vary cute but i kinda frown on the shikaten thing me and ino dont think that its a good couple/sorry
OliveInk chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I thought the ending was brilliant, it totally stuck with the overall feel of the story, GREAT JOB!
Mistr3ss chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ahh, don't say that about the ending, I really think it was the best opition!

Leaves room for the imagination run wild, and doesn't look very sappy...

I hope to see more ShikaTen fics from you, I really liked their interaction on this one.
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I adore flirty innuendos xD

Great story in all its cracktastic glory :3. I bow down to thy kickass skills xD
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
it was pretty good. i never thought of shikaten
MoriMori chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ahh, I love ShikaTen pairings. I do agree that they need more love. I'll have to write a ShikaTen oneshot soon.

But I LOVED this oneshot. Very witty and well written. I liked the ending as well. It didn't give away too much. ;]
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I actually kinda liked the ending. ShikaTen is pretty good. I love the idea of the shinobi as musicians too, and you didn't overdo it like some people, which made it even better.
shonji chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
please write more chapters for this story!(drool)XD

not the usual couple but shika can be with anyone and still be awesome! P.S. your right the idea of them as rockstars is so amusing and yet works really well . i love it!
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hot )

i liked the fact that they didn't kiss at the end. now your dear readers could imagine what will happen to them on their own *grin*
Cardplay chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I was intrigued by your summary. One because it had the word 'sex' in it. Two because I was under the impression summaries and titles had to be entirely 'G'-rated. And three, because you also mentioned a ShikaXTen pairing - one I've never considered before.

And I have to say, I'm glad I clicked on this. It was great. And the fact that you didn't go too far, was even better. I like it when writers leave a little mystery to their endings, just to keep the readers guessing. Although it can drive me up the wall sometimes, too. :P

Again, great job. :) So fave-d