Reviews for Magic's Bells
mutemuia chapter 2 . 8/30
So sweet...
O M G! This was so good! And I like how Fuyumi showed her Ohtori side. Thank you. I loved it.
The Crushinator chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This was so cute and romantic that I actually made a monster noise after finishing it. What.
Janey-Paininator chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Aww. I loved reading this. Kyouya can have a softer side if he wants. and Tamaki for stepping side to let his best friend have the girl. KAWAII!
Preypacer chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I just read this on LJ and saw the link here when I was bookmarking it. Again I wanted to say what a wonderful fic! I loved it! Such a sweet Christmas story! _
bloodyhell95 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
you know i never really believed in Santa. I heard about him and i was like there is no way that he can deliver all those presents in ONE night. Also, he is way to fat to fit through a chimney and not be noticed at all.
Sakiru Yume chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Yay! I always loved Kyouya. This was great. I really liked this. Yay Kyouya!
XxBlaiddxX chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
*feels all warm and tingly*

So sweet. I still can't understand why I love your kyouya/haruhi stories so much. You're just such a good, in character writer, that for a few spell-bound minutes, I love this couple. :)
Scherherazade chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Nice story... almost thought she was going to end up with Tamaki. Whew, thank God that didn't happen.
RandomDream chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Lovely. Sweet. Beautiful. Absolutely enthralling. :) That's all. Oh, and nice style.

bleudonne chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Sweet story _ Well done!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Very cute! Love it XD The last sentence might be better if you changed the are for a were.
Spiegel chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Great story! I like how they're grown up but still themselves. I also liked the glimpse of Kyouya's childhood and the subtle romance angle (subtle in the way Kyouya acts, I mean). Arata is cute!

I'm convinced that Kyouya was thinking "What would Tamaki do?" when he came up with his Bring Back Santa And The Magic Of Christmas! plan - it's so theatrical! But only Kyouya could pull it off so well, Tamaki would end up with a sled pulled by a pair of zebras.
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
That was adorable. I especially loved the way you incorporated Tamaki without making anyone seem like a jealous idiot who has to ruin everyone else's day, and how you kept Tamaki being Tamaki, even when he realized that Kyouya was going to get Haruhi. It was wonderful.

The whole concept about Kyouya ruining Arata's childhood was completely believable, and that Fuyumi had some of that Ohtori "charm" made me laugh, because I've always believed that she did, she just never used it. :D

In short, I adored the entire thing. Arata got his childhood back, Tamaki was awesome, Fuyumi was sweet and, for a second, Haruhi was a kid again too. (And, OMG, no cliche kiss at the end! :D)
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Your two-shot is the best I have read. It takes things naturally and slowly. It talks about childhood and maturing. It was humorus and enchanting. A pefect story to read on a Christmas Eve and a lifetime. I'm encouraging you to keep writing. :)