Reviews for Say It In a Sentence
ichiruzuka chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
23 made me laugh and want to cry at the same time.
Redmage2 chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Aw, they're all so sweet! I believe in Hattori/Kazuha, but I don't like to read the fics all that well, but yours are so well-done that I read them anyway. All of the others were just golden and absolutely wonderful. Thank you, as always for sharing them!
ruthc93 chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely LUV this pairing(TakagixSatou)!

But of course, I like all the other pairings as well. I'm very looking forward to seeing some of these sentences get turned into well-written fics!
master of toast chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
OMG! the ones for Sato and Takagi are great. I love them!
Questionable Answers chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I love the Satou Takagi pairing, they compliment each other so well. it is well and truly a shame fewer people write about them. their just so darn cute.
Red and Gold Phoenix chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
OH MY GODNESS! How I love your Miwako and Takagi fics! This theme set was AWESOME! All of them were very well done! One question though: #26 (Goodbye) Umm... what is happening here? I can't really place it to a case and my immagination gives me to many possibilities. Anyway, you couldn't be more right when you say that they are underappreciated! I wish there were more fics about them! Speaking of which! I REALY HOPE YOU WRITE A FIC FOR THEM IN THE FUTURE! PLEASE! I LOVE YOUR WRITTING!

fireblazie chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
Aww. I love these sentence fics. YAY YOU.
Emeraldene chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Miwako told him she was pregnant, his first reaction was the natural one of shock and elation; his second, slightly less-natural reaction was to make a mental note to increase his life insurance policy to ensure that his wife and unborn child would be taken care of after he was murdered at work.

Officially my most favourite sentence. Ever.
anaime7 chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
which ones are you planning to make into fanfiction? pretty please just a hint! (I'm dying here cause some of the sentences are so great...and they would be awesome as fanfictions)
shierysh chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Aww~ Satou and Takagi are such a cute couple x3

Update soon!
fireblazie chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Favorite lines:

When Kaito approached the lonely-looking little girl at the clock tower that day, he never dreamed that it would mark the beginning of something far bigger.

(just... aw.)

Aoko asked Kaito why he annoyed her all the time, and he said she was pretty when she angry; she took a swing at him on principle.

(haha. that's just really really sweet!)

Very cute D
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Shinichi and Ran are my favorite couple _.
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Aw. That was adorable. I think that Kaito and Aoko are one of my favorite couplez. _
miss greenpeace chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
pretty! as always

love ur writing style.. i want to read more~

ehehehe. keep up the good work!
shierysh chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
AWW...! So cute! _ I'm saying this in most of my reveiews but I can't think of anything else to say... ITS JUST PERFECT! x3

I love your stories D