Reviews for Moments
cute
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Very nice and sweet.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh, this was beautiful. "It's simple and intimate in a way that makes Usagi want to look away." That line just says so much. And I like that this is from Usagi's point of view, and you can see just a little bit of the queen that she'll become, even though she might not realize it herself.
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww cuteeee

And I just adore Usagi for being so full of love toward people, and understanding! And she forgives always! Although Haruka and Michiru hurt her so much, she forgives and never bring up the question of their royalty to her as their queen! :) She is wonderful!
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Warm. I like it.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Beautifully written.
daughterofmars chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This was really sweet and well-written. I always imagined that this would be what lies between the lines of Haruka's and Michiru's partnership, which always seems to come before their relationship. These shirt stolen moments in which they are devoted only to each other, without memories and mission. Thanks for reminding me of the sweetness, though it's also a little bitter. It's the way it has to be, with the two of them.
Princess Silvermoon chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is the most sweetest fic! I love how understanding and caring Usagi is towards Haruka and Michiru. I can really see and feel her thinking this way. Lovely little fic.
Yavapai chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Perfect
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very nice; understated.
Light Queen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hey,

I just wanted to say that I loved your story. It may have been short, but it was really sweet. Good Job!