Reviews for Decoy
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Here again. My guess goes to Rhonda; she kept the glasses.
Jae B chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I had to read it twice, and then..."wore shower curtains" hit me! HA! Great one-shot! Keep up the good work! Never stop writing!

-Jae-
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Rhonda. I didn't like that episode too much, I dunno why. I DID like it though but it wasn't one of my favorites, hmm...

Ah, this was good, of course, like all of your works!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
is it rhonda?
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ooh,another story, way excited! And, I think it's Rhonda because it sort of sounds like her, she is often paired with Curly or Harold, and the shower curtain line sounds like that episode where Rhonda goes broke...I think it's actually called "Rhonda Goes Broke" lol.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very good story!

Okay... green eyes are more common on redheads, so I'm guessing it's Lila; also because you always say this girl only gets paired with two guys, and those would be Arnold and Stinky.

The other option is Rhonda; you describe a personality similar to hers, and she's usually paired with Curly or Harold, with some occasional Arnold.

Keep the good writing and Happy Holidays.
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Greetings, Pointy Objects!

It's been awhile since I've taken time out to play in the Hey Arnold fandom, but my problem seems to be that I don't have enough time to write, and thus can't seem to commit myself to my work. But that's beside the point, I'm here to talk about you.

This is, IMO, a wonderful idea for some exploration. I've always found Rhonda a fascinating character to work with, so I'm certain you could soar to new heights with her if you decide to commit to this. I also support your idea for a new pairing, Gerald and Rhonda would be a nice shakeup. And this is only a germ of an idea, I'd love to see you flush it out more. Please update soon!