Reviews for Pavor Nocturnus
Lady Pandora chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Lovely fic. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing! I could hear the character voices as I read it, which always means a good fic to me. And I love that Radek had a nice big part! Adding this to my read again folder. :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Excellent story! All the right elements..screwy mission, Shep whump, team whump, Shep on a pinch plans, more Shep whump, Shep heroics, team heroics, rescue and infirmary stays! I love that Sheppard's reputation is so admirable to both military and civilian alike...after all-he is our favorite flyboy! I love the scene in the infirmary with Zelenka and the other scientists teaching John how to play the game! Nicely done!
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I was a bit skeptical of the whole zombie thing and was hoping you would go into it a bit more, but the sleep deprivation experiment made it seem quite realistic! I think this one needs a follow up, or something that goes into the experiments in more detail!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Can't believe this little gem got so few reviews. First time in forever that I've read something that was so exciting. Great pace and plot, characterization was bang on the mark. Loved it.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow that was absolutely riveting. The scene in the mess hall reminded my a helluva lot of Reavers and the crew's last stand in "Serenity." Great job, awesome detail.

Cheers,

Tails
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very, very nice - liked the liver lac, too! Haven't read any of your other stories yet - looks like I'm in for a treat!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Lacerated liver is seriously no fun, and hurts like hell. But Shepp is, in the world of FanFiction, borderline CIPA. Is that even Canon? I don't really remember any episodes where the feel no pain aspect comes in, just a lot of stories.

Anyway, great story. With Zombies and everything.
annie chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Great story! Thanks for sharing your Christmas present with your faithful fans.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
A terrific adventure having all the components of a really great read.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Hey! Wow. That was brilliant work. I love Sheppard. And I love this story. Keep it up!
Sheppy chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I loved it!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was a fabulous story. Geez so much action. I was tense the entire time!

I love Miko blushing and ready to do whatever Shep needed!

Scientist and Marines - I like reading stories where they have to work together.

Thank you - this really was great!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
"“Hey,” Sheppard whines. “I'm laying flat on my back with tubes in me. I don't think I could be any more handicapped.” "

This line made me simultaneously laugh and sigh with delight! Lol!

Great story. Really scary and suspensful and wonderful on the whump side too! Well done and thanks for sharing! :)
AnnaLeo chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow! Awesome! Cool! Absolutely loved the opening conversation. Nice action, the way you write is compelling (hope that's the right word) and flows nicely. It's exciting and humorous at the same time. Wouldn't change a thing! This one is a re-reader for sure!
marielabbott chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was fun; kind of 28 Days Later meets SGA. ) You did a good job adding tension upon tension and I liked how you wrote Zelenka.