Reviews for Lancer's Christmas
I loved this.
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This story... It is so good... I love it sooo much... :DDDD
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Giggle, that was awesome!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Me like
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw, cute oneshot! “Ah! Lancer, you knew exactly what I wanted!”
DannyPhangirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw, this was so sweet. I couldn't help but smile as I read this. That part of the show always made me laugh but looking at it from this perspective is different and cute. It may just be the best oneshot I've ever read and I'm glad it was exactly the way it is. Bravo! Very sweet.
cheesie chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Actually, I'm glad you ended it there. Going on might have ruined it. It was good save a few grammar problems, but otherwise, cute plotline and good characterization of Lancer.
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 12/26/2007

tsubasahope chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very good
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
How nice! Excellent one.

Hey, maybe Santa is a ghost; he travels around the world in one night with flying reindeer (ghostly animals?), takes lots of present boxes out or a small space (like the Box Ghost), gets inside any house even if it has no chimmney, and ghosts have ways to know if you had been good or naughty, like entering your dreams, or using portals to spy on you, like Clockwork.

Keep the good writing and Happy Holidays.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Cute story. Really cute story.

I think Lancer got exactly what he deserved.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I never really focused much on that part of the episode. I love Lancer, so this was totally awesome. It's nice that Danny decided to do that; I loved the way Lancer was totally shocked when he saw the present. ;)
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was very sweet of Danny. And that was very sweet of you to write something nice for poor Lancer. Good job!