Reviews for Revenge Attack
meeeeeee chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
WHATS EMMETTS IDEA! I NEED 2 NO!
dreamer82 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
please continue i want to know what emmet was thinking and what is the yellow submarine i i know its a song but when was it written by who and when was it ever known by the world or atleast children
girl chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
acutally, I liek oner guys; diea too, you know paris aigansit eeach other, maybe you can vombine some peoples dieas but great job!
girl chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
how about, the boys and the girls get into this pilow fight, or playan epic tema batller of supersmas borthers braqwl, or paly cards, or football ad the loosing team has to each do soemthign they hate so the Emmet would if loses they would have to do something on top if his team loses for example Emmett would to wear a poofyp nik pirate shirt, Edward would to endure realylc carppy sevneties music,and sing it and recompose Jasper would to reorganzie Alice's clsoet and Rasolie's clsoet at normal spped, and Carlise would have to mil a cow the odlfasihoend way. As as a whole, the boys would also have to endrue watching Lidnay Lohan movies, and Tara reid movies and eat huam nfield and endure a silent no cotnact rules from the girls liek a few days. for girls: Alice would to wear an outfit she abousltey hates, Roaslie has to watch Barnie again and again for three hours or teletubies or some sutpid ass reality show, Bella would to be Edwar'd servant, and Esme has to be forced to read something really boring and and insutling stupid like how t ocure you crappy ways on itneriro dwesign ro soemthing. and on top the b girls would have to enudre the silent no cotnact treamt, you can makes the boysl ose and which alldrives them isnane adn they gets so more revenge on the girls by soaking them in something groos ans the givign the silent no contact treamtent wehich drives the girls crazy, but good job job tohugh. hope it was helpful, tryo thers peopel dieas as or all ours.
inaheartbeatx33 chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
i love this story, can't wait for another update. (:
rosewolf44 chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
hurry up please
Seriyah chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
OMG your stories are so funny lol. I was laughing quite hard. Emmett's ideas get him into more trouble then their worth.. well, they are worth a good laugh so I guess it really is worth it lol. PLease continue this is really well-done

Seriyah
fleckpuppy chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come up with a good idea as soon as possible. I just know this is going to be a great story and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck! )
Andrazuria chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
cool, cant wait for the next chapter!
Lunaofthenight chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
This continues to get better and better every chapter! Update son!
MidnightxRed chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
wow...

poor emmett..

and i have updated my story in..

months..

but im working on it...

i had TERRIBLE writers block..

then i changed it all..then changed it back..

you get the idea :P

more please?
Dark Shining Light chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
hmm...i only hav 2 ideas...you can either do a some kind of race, savengar maybe. if ur interested ill take move about it. My other idea is that 'shot' game. the one when one person says 'i've never...' and the person who has done it takes a shot of wine. well i've hoped ive helped, update ASAP!
katyKatastrophe chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
omg.i can't stop laughing. can't wait for more. bye
Blawwmkw chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
Well...um...emmett's idea...go to disneyland? hmm...a competition day? every pair against eachother? you know, where they all do different really silly and random games and they see who wins the most/the final game, making them the winner? Sure, its not the most creative idea around, but it could work!
emerald topaz chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
i love it when they play truth or dare. as long as the truths and dares are different and funny! I really like the ending by the way. i hate cliffy's to, but the suspense is so much fun to release when the chapter actually comes!