Reviews for Marry Chistmas
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aww, that was such a sweet story

I love the description you used; you did seem to skip a bit though, espeically since I was curious to see how Bebedora managed with making cookies XD

You thought up of a lot of vocabulary for words like 'annoyed', which was a very great thing to do since most authors tend to repeat words a lot, espeically in longer chapters/one-shoots like this.

Darc, Paulette, Maru and Kharg were wonderfully in character. Lilia did seem a little vulnerable though at the scene when she admitted her feeligns for Darc, since in your story, she's such a master at teasing him. Bebedora was for the most part, in character, but I can't really imagine her crying without really questioning it.

I'm also a little curious as to why Volk, Delma, Camellia and Tatjana decided to not come on the holiday. Well, I guess I understand why Delma and Volk wouldn't, but explaining it a little would make it feel less as if you were just leaving these characters out.

For some reason, I was very amused that Darc thought that eating a cookie would kill him XD

((And a sweater with a blinking rudolph seems just a little too modern for a story of this time ; ))

Awesome story! I love the humor; hope you do more Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirit fanfictions in the future!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved it! All three couples were adorable. Can you write a Darc/Lilia fic? They're my favorite couple. Excellent story.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love Darc Lillia...can you right another story with them?Please?