Reviews for The Gift of Christmas Present
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Ahaha the ending was the best part actually xDDDDD I love seeing mini epilogues! naruto would make the most jolly Santa and sasuke the most sour helper seriously :P I also love when naruto "waggles" his eyebrows hahaha Kakashi guardian of the year xD thanks this was so cute and fluffy and I loved it even more that you kept them pretty in character! :D
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Seriously fluffy and I loved every bit of it! I know it's not Christmas time but I can't help myself no matter the season! XD
Fields of Summer chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was perfect, absolutely loved naruto in this. Thanks for writing!
yHime chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
u know, ur christmas stories are always sweet! they are very christmas-like~~~~ i luv it brings hope inside people n lift your spirits just by reading it, thx for sharing! (: 3
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sweet~
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Sasuke…in an elf suit…HAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, that's a FUNNY mental image.

SO CUTE! Sasuke believes in miracles—who couldn't, with Naruto around?
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I've been looking for this fic! I read it quite a long time ago, and I have no idea why I didn't review/favorite it, but...

Anyways, this was such a beautiful story. Not overdone, but with enough sweet and fluffy in it to keep me smiling the whole time through. I loved all the emotions...especially when sasuke asks if naruto is an angel _

Thanks for sharing!
moopad chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I absolutely love this. The story's beautifully done.

the sasuke's story and how you elaborated his emotion were so melancholy. It's so complete with a touch of humor and happiness at the end. Naruto here was so loving. Their interaction showed such chemistry

thanx
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I nearly cried when Sasuke said that his family passed away on Christmas. I kind of have bad memories of that day too, but I'm trying not to let it ruin the season for me. This story helped. _
asm613 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This really was a wonderful story. You did a great job. It made me tear up and it made me laugh. Thanks for sharing it with us_goes in my 'faves'.
KittyHug chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
What a sweet fic. Adorable!_
Nonexistenz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Another fiction from you that is just downright fantastic..

Emotionally, well written, and adicting in your own uniqueness writing skills..

Thank you for filling my sugar fluffy sappy need.. ;D
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I adored this story! It had all the elements that make both Christmas and Sasunaru great!
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
No words. You managed to make me scowl with Sasuke, smile softly at santa!Naruto, and then giggle shamelessly at the end. No. Words.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2008