Reviews for It's Raining Men!
Cataleya Rebekah Salvatore chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
when they become boyfriend and girlfriend you should have Bella paint Edward's toe nails i did that to my boyfriend and all the gils awed and the guys told him he was whooped
FMTchicky chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hi, I was just wondering if your ever going to continue this story?
paramore-addict-96 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Can you please do a new chapter? This story hasn't been updated since 2007! I'm not moaning at you, i just REALLY wanna find out what's gonna happen next. Please can you start writing again!

Thanks & your story has been amazing so far. :)
FMTchicky chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Can you please update soon!
amanda chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
you better finnish this story now or i will hate you forever
amanda cullen chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
this is one of the best storie i have ever read. PLEASE HURRY UP AND REVEIW. bye.

I NOW IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER IM MORE OF THE READER.
Fanpire97 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I know its been 2 years since you wrote this... but i was wondering if you could finish this? it really good so far! so if you could reply to me that would be GR8!

Fanpire97
MyNameIsMakiiiCuzI'mAMonkey chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
What happens next? pleaz pleaz update! or else i'm going to cry...ok, maybe not, but PLEAZ finish it, update i don't know
joy chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
well will you update sometime of this year¿

we are all waiting

please
ashdomo16 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
OMG! this story is amazing! will they ever get together? will bella stay? so many questions,so many possibilits! please FINISH ASAP!
Locketful o' Heartache chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Hey, I really like your story, but why haven't you updated in TWO FREAKIN YEARS? I mean seriously! What's up with that? Are you DEAD? Yeesh!
scrapmypieces chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Hey why did you gave up on the fic! This was going to be fun.

sarah chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
OMG ! PLEASE UPDATE ! I LOVE IT ! COME ON!
lily chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
OMG! YOU NEED TO UPDATE ! I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH!
Child of Apollo-Athena chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
lets go..make another chapter already )