Reviews for The Devil's Dictionary
Hiroro chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
and i thought this was going to be gooD!

whydya kill bunta-kun?

wa!
Hiroro chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
got that right!

plleeaassee feauture hiroshi and bunta!
Hiroro chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
It’s as bad as when I get a nightmare about Sanada-fukubuchou kissing Echizen Ryoma from Seigaku.

WTF! this killed the seriousness!

nice one!
Hiroro chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
gakuto! NO!
lovinglycruel chapter 17 . 3/1/2008
You must update! Some of these are really deep, but I like them nonetheless. The funny ones are my favorites! Keep writing!
Midnightxwolfx chapter 17 . 2/23/2008
Solitaire Pair...

Love 'haru,

Poor Shishido
Ookumo-Sora chapter 17 . 2/22/2008
random. pointless. but funni.

"random. pointless. but funni. quoted from animeisluv, February 22, 2008. 9:13:15."

haha. lol.
verbal acuity chapter 17 . 2/22/2008
... I love Niou. XD That was amazing.
azurefirewulf chapter 17 . 2/22/2008
XD. Not a very helpful comment, but lol. Poor Shishido. Niou is really "tricky".
verbal acuity chapter 16 . 2/18/2008
You know, you're really good at writing. I wish I could write something so short and so meaningful at the same time. Please update the next letter soon. I can't wait to see what it's about.

Good work!
freya kurenai chapter 15 . 2/16/2008
lol, that was Sanada... XDD but yeah, people get the impression that the Buchou's pessimistic... but he's so not... he's just... frigid. in the anime, he melts sometimes, but he's frigid. that's good though, Fuji can warm him up just fine... XD yay drabbles!
verbal acuity chapter 15 . 2/11/2008
These are so amazing...XD Please update the next word soon. I love these. You're such like...an amazing writer. XD
a1y-puff chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
Hahah! LOL at poor Momo-chan.

you should just keep quiet and keep your comment to yourself.

the one who can comment without having to run laps would prolly be Fuji (since even if Tezuka assigned him laps, he would less likely to really run his laps XD)

btw, imagining Tezuka saying "Tarundoru!" really cracked me up xD