Reviews for Progression
bonesfan500 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
love how you picked all the important moments of BB. great job
jennerallysweeter chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
“Booth,” she interjected.

“What?”

Temperance shook her head in the negative. “Not you. I meant me.”

A crease appeared in Booth’s forehead as he wrinkled his nose in perplexity. “Huh?”

“You called me Temperance Brennan,” she explained. “I haven’t been Temperance Brennan for three days now. Surely you remember the ceremony stating so considering how staunchly you lobbied for its existence.”

haha funniest thing ever.

its just so them.

absolutely LOVE this fic.

like best one-shot i've read so far.

keep writing,

jenn

[sorry this is so long!]
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Another wonderful fic.

Thank you for sharing with us, a trip down memory lane of so many great B&B moments.

They are married, but they are not out of character. Loved reading about the different stages in their relationship & at which point these changes occurred.

I didn't like Sully on the TV show, but here, in your fic I will tolerate him. He was afterall the catalyst that brought Booth & Brennan together as more than just partners & fiends.

Loved your version of the scene down on the docks.

Also their conversation at the end. So typical of them.

**“Legally, I am Temperance Brennan-Booth. Professionally, I am Temperance Brennan. But to you, I’m simply your Bones.” Craning her head upwards, she brushed a kiss across his lips in a delicate, loving caress. “Just like you’re my Booth

...always . :-)

Did I remember to say that I loved it. Because I do. L:-):-):-);
irony882 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I really like the way that you've looked at their relationships. Nice feelins captured, too.
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was great! Loved it! And it was totally in character. The writers shoudl take a cue from you, that was perfect! Wait they're on strike...Maybe they're reading fanfiction in their down time :-)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I loved this. Really enjoyed the way you fleshed out the scenes we know and love and you chose the perfect ones to illustrate the progression of their relationship. Loved your scene at the dock - could just picture Booth jumping up and down. Also loved the image of them as newly-weds. *favs*
starksnstripes chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
whoo-hoo! i loved it! :D
Rachel Tamwood chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow, awesome story!

Bye ;)

Su
statler chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I was wary of your fic at first, but you really pulled it off. nicely done.
DOC3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
What an awesome exploration of their evolution! I loved the recaps and the ending was perfect. And the discussion about her new name was very typical Brennan/Booth discourse. great job1

Doc
filou81 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was very good! Merry Christmas to you!
Elphaba chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really like this. It's a great one-shot and a detailed analysis of the relationship between them but best of all, it's fluffy! You have a brilliant writing style, keep up the good work.