Reviews for This is NOT business!
sol y luna 0428 chapter 2 . 8/7
next pliss
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Your writing is good, my only criticism is the dialect you use- bravo for creating an accent but in my personal opinion I can't take what they're saying seriously, I find it very distracting.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Love it. Please update!
Reading Books at Midnight chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
First i just wanna say that i ABSOLUTELY love ur Disclaimer note. Its sooo cute. Second plz plz plz continue with the story. Dont leave them hanging there! I eyd love to read more
329329 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
please update soon i love this story...
DevianceIsBliss chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I've only read the first chapter so far and I am impressed! Very well written! I'll definitely be reading on :)
linalove chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
This is lovely!Please update soon!
nightwolf2391 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
OMG! o come on u hav got to bring fred back around b4 its 2 l8 plz? this is a gr8 fic so plz plz plz write the next chapter soon
MissDepp4eva chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
aw so sad : (

i srsly love this story so pleasse update

I can't wait to see what happens

MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I know you've already posted the second chapter to this, and I"ll reaview that one too, But i jsut want you to know I lvoe this story! The characters are perfect and I love the story line!

Great Story,

tiswillard chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
E! You wrote chapter two! NOW, I think you should work towards the goal of chapter three, four, eight. Or how many ever you want to write, lol. Anyway, this chapter was really good and I can't wait for some more. Because I think something interesting's gonna happen. -cough-
Stelz chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
aw I waited like amost eight months for this it's to short! More please!
PirateEbony chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
tiswillard chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This was great. I like how you focus on the emotions of both Fred and Mary. Oh and you have enough reviews to continue now, lol.
PirateEbony chapter 1 . 6/22/2008