Reviews for It's not over
Mtn Cousin chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Miss Zaf a lot. The team had such a marvelous dynamic with him. Absolutely lovely story.
1993 chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
:) KEEP WRITING!
DEFiiANCE chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Not too sweet for it to be sickening but not too angsty either! I really loved this. And the ending was particularly good with the sort of summary. You got the balance just right throughout this story and for that reason, it was terrific!
FeralElektra chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Oh i love it. I love Zaf, i can't believe they killed him off... Anyway, as i said i love it, its great, keep it up :D
Zaf chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
Oh Vicki i love it!

Especially the report at the end, could fit right into the files.

And Adam's paper vut made me laugh!
chelax91 chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Loved it!
Tallulah Laslo chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Thanks for the last 2 installments, have really enjoyed the whole thing, sorry to see it come to an end. Can we have a story for when Zaf pops the question please ;o)
Em chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Aw, I so glad Zaf got to be happy :) A much better resolution than Kudos's "Erm, yes, he's gone" approach.
UltimateOptimist chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
This was an amazing fic! I loved the ending... glad Zaf got through it ok. Thia was really well written and i can't wait for more spooks stories from you!
Flick chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
LOL Jo's a pimp! That's brilliant. Loved the new chapter and the way you've written Jo and Zaf's relationship. Hope there's more soon.
Zaf chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
Poor Zafar, glad he got through it

Although Adam's voice soothing?

part from that absolutely brilliant
UltimateOptimist chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
Great! Love the fact you have jo as a pimp (lol) and the adam/zaf bit - very sweet... hope you update soon
Zaf chapter 11 . 2/20/2008
Awh Adam drunk - was there a difference?

And his top gear magazines, poor Zaf

please do keep writing

and telling us when it's up :D
Em chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
Oh Zaf and Jo are so cute! :D Can I steal him? Please? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes at*
Section D chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
Zaf finally back where he belongs on the Grid!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »