Reviews for Harry and the Mystery of Age
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/20
Boi-oi-oi-oi-oing! Tom Riddle as his godfather? I think my head just fell off. What is going through Snape's brain? Has Albus cursed him in some way?
Lily Jackson chapter 1 . 2/11
I love your stories! They are so cute, I think. Are you Asian? I think the letters between some paragraphs are Japanese, isn't it? My mom is Korean so I know quite a lot about Asian cultures.
anyway, thank you for awesome stories that shows Severus Snape is a good person.
MystSnare chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
I see, when I think about this more as a story about Harry and the events around him and concerning him, I can enjoy this story more than when I was expecting a story that included more severus.
MystSnare chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
*sigh* I wish there was a warning for Severus getting a long-term (female) partner or that Lily was going to have a fairly active role in the story. I shall continue reading though because the story is quite long and already finished. I hope I will like it better the more I read of it :)
MystSnare chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Okay... I'm still not getting Lily's backstory in this fic. So she was in a relationship with Severus and got pregnant. All of a sudden she decides to marry James and live with him so it won't be a disgraceful marriage (she said something like that... why not just marry severus?) She even spelled a different look onto her child. Severus comes to visit on birthdays, yet Harry has memories of Lily and Severus changing his clothes/giving him a bath on a regular basis together... I really would like for someone to explain why Lily had to have anything to do with James in the first place (money? fame?). I don't think protection from Dumbledore's works because Dumbles is the one who set the unplottable coordinates of the house as well as the fact that the removal of memories and the giving of a copy to Dumbles was to keep it from the Dark Lord (as said in your story). I thought I could ignore it for the sake of this story, but bringing Lily back to life just messed things up even more (even where Lily and Snape just fall into bed together right away after so many years, esp when her last memory was of when she was married to James.).
MystSnare chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
... Tom Riddle?! Really? ... well this story has already taken a surprising turn... guess he's not going to be trying to kill Harry anymore (if this is Voldie you are talking about and not the bartender) and the major strife in the wizarding world is due to Dumbledore's scheming? I bet Ron is eventually going to be Dumble's spy as well or something if he isn't already. Hehehe been a while since I've read one of these kinds of stories :) Onwards I go.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I hope to god you are not making mione/sev be together he is old enough to be her father considering her best friend is his son. Also if it so dangerous why dont they just leave hogwarts
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
why was she so calm about voldy being the godfather and why would he list the person who killed the love of his life as godfather
Anon chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
you use the words 'moreover' and 'therefore' a lot. it makes reading a little difficult because the sentences they go in would be much smoother with other words that aren't as blocky. interesting story, I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
When he said Tank you, Gwanny, it reminded me of Tweety bird.
mworth1019 chapter 41 . 8/20/2014
Great job, wonderfully done!
daisy.tya chapter 37 . 4/9/2014
o.O i think you have on error the trial was in end of august the 25 and Harry birthdays the 24 december so is more than 6 week harry was in coma but is more like 4 mount (16 week) :)
Evesgreenleaf chapter 41 . 2/9/2014
I discovered this story; love it
Guest chapter 41 . 8/12/2013
FOI UMA ESTORIA MUITO LINDA, HARRY MERECE UMA VIDA FELIZ ENTRE PESSOAS QUE O AMAM E CUIDAM DELE.
OBRIGADO PELA ESTORIA, FOI UMA DAS MAIS LINDAS QUE LI.
HALLEY PADALECKIACKLES
BJS!
MissNikita chapter 41 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful story, i suck at leaving reviews and goi g into good points and lesser points, so I leave it at wonderful.