Reviews for Talent
RandomIsCJ chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Yes. Manic has amazing talents and is extremely good looking. I fan girl over him all the time!
Nice little story!
astroshadow chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love the last sentence XD
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Manic has always been my favorite of the three.
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aww yay I love manic and i hate how everybodyis always critisizing his abilities he is awesome and this is really good
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Love this, Manic is so awesome, he's always been my favorite.
Leepet chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
lol - That last line was awesome. Very 'Undeground-esque'. Awesome job!
GrimGregg chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow, so short yet so accurate. Being an avid Manic lover myself I thought the little gem summed him up perfectly.

And that little line at the end? Very funny, and very true. Two thumbs up from here :D
manicfan40 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
awesome short story!

I love Manic also!

He is my favorite character!

I support

Sonamy

Silvaze

Shadouge

Tailsmo

Knuckles Julie su
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I haven't reviewed any fics in AGES, and it's been longer since the ones I have were for Sonic. I was gonna wait until my SU series was two-thirds completed, but my fading interest in fanfiction forces me to do so right this instant. Just figured if I didn't review too soon, it'd help me think more creatively; I wanted to come up with my own ideas without needing to depend on others so much. Therefore, if anyone's reading this review, I apologize for being ignorant all this time.

Manic, overlooked? Well, no thanks to my ignorance AGAIN, I never thought of that possibility. It's true there are all these signs about him being Aleena's least favorite child, but I prefer NOT discussing such favoritism in my own work. What he lacks in speed or brute strength, he makes up for in technological know-how and trickery. As a bonus, I also made him a kendo expert.

I wonder about the foster homes Aleena chose, though. Was it due to perceived favoritism, or are we missing the bigger picture? They desperately need to finish SU...or we fans can take up that job.
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Good story (BUT keep away from manic... he's mine)
RockBane chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yea, Manic is something, isn't he?

I won't mind seeing similar Point of Views from Sonic and Sonia.
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Look! It's me again. I told you I was raiding your profile. I have mad Manic-love. So...it's a given that I like the drabble. So short, and yet, you can really get where he's coming from. Manic's the badass. Well done! I know this is absolutely useless, insofar as actual, y'know, reviewing goes. But I enjoyed it, and wanted to share.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Whoa, are you sure you don't have ESP, because I was just thinking about Manic and about how he is considered the "weakest link" on the team last night (I also may have thought about how he was the best looking, too!).

Gosh, Manic is definetely my favorite Sonic Underground character, and I hate to admit that he is the weakest (and to my knowledge the youngest, which adds to the weak image). That's why I truly appreicate how your stories always show his good side, and how great Manic really is!

Thank you so much!

Your fellow Manic-enthusiast!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Cute, and kinda ego-boosting to the green boy, XD; I dont have much to say on this little snippet, but I like to way you wrote down his thoughts~