Reviews for Love: Lost and Found
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Please continue and update as soon as you can
omauree chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I so love your fanfic about this favorite couple of mine. Keep on writing for you are pretty good.
xxBrokenxxAngelxx chapter 21 . 5/22/2010
AMAZING

THIS IS GREAT

I LOVE IT

WOW!

THANK YOU!

:D
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
Well, I got this far, and then I had to stop reading because I just got too upset with how you've somehow managed to spin this to make Hamilton the bad guy. Whenever Ham gets upset, everybody is angry at him. But Jake being upset is okay? And Ham says that he needs time to process everything, so when the time isn't given to him and he's not ready and *more* is dumped onto him, it makes him a jerk?

I love your writing. I think you have beautiful structure, and it's really easy to follow. But I just can't take the way that every female in Hamilton's life - Jake, Bella, Kate - has been lying to him for 13-14 years, and yet, it's Hamilton that is getting all the blame. And why? Because Jake decided that the love that Ham had for her wasn't good enough. He was 18! The fact that he loved her at all despite everything should have been enough! The fact that he loved her but didn't want to be gay should have been grand since - guess what? - she's not a guy!

But she freaked out, and it's Hamilton's fault.

Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre.
Ploy chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Hey,Jakeline!

I'm Ploy and I'm from Thailand.

Just finished reading your 4th chapter..

and you know what...I really Love your story!...Arrggh!

I can smile all days thinking of it.

So enjoyable to read and the pair is too cute...

FYI, I just recently saw parts of the show

and i'm totally hooked up with

Jake-Hamilton plot!

Thought i would look for some fan-fic 'course

it's really not enough for me..the show ending like that.

Thanks for your story..

Your plot..so far...is SO fascinating...LOVE IT!

Hope you continue writing such great story and

even greater ones in the future.

Regards,

PLOY

Friday,May 29th, 2009

11:10 am

Bangkok.
Ox chapter 21 . 9/16/2008
Congratulations for your pregnancy! Guess you're really busy with the baby issues, but i would love to read the finish of your story!

I'll wait for it!
frogflute2 chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
I love this chapter. Congratution on being pregnant.
Ox chapter 20 . 7/11/2008
Please keep on with the story! I can't wait much longer :(
Sammm chapter 20 . 5/9/2008
OMG OMG OMG! haha, this was a fantastic chapter, both couples are engaged! YAY! haha, please continue. x3
Ox chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
Keep writing please! I can't wait to read next chapter
Samm chapter 19 . 4/27/2008
I just read all 19 hapters and I LOVE IT! and your other sotry too "I remeber Love" Very GOD! keep up the great work!
ioi123 chapter 19 . 4/20/2008
i think i'm in love with your story.. i'm glad u totally make young americans live again by writing this.. write more soon :)
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 19 . 4/19/2008
Great chapter!
ioi123 chapter 18 . 4/9/2008
love your story... update soon... :)
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 16 . 3/22/2008