Reviews for Worse Than The Bathroom
Dgmeat chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
THAT WAS SO FUCKIN EPIC! call me a stalker, but I started looking up Adam x Lawrence and I found your profile and I literally read every single chainshipping you wrote and now I'm in tears this is so beautiful just.. OH MY FUCKING LAWD! This is just amazing :D
nick chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
adam aint anorexic he doesnt even look like it he has no marks he isnt bony he has thick hair im more bony than adam and im a healthy eater so this is unrealistic
Justine chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Wow, I'm a little late on this aren't I..? ;-) But what the hell. Just wanted to let you know I just read this entire fic in like four hours, and damn, I LOVED it. Kinda overly dramatic now and then, but hey, it's what fanfics tend to be and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it :-) O and also, personally I never would have pictured Adam as an anorexic, but somehow you made it make a lot of sense, so kudos for that too!
Yvyloveandhate chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
Wahhh! I read the whole fic, and I really loved it! The story was awesome, the characters were so incredible, I mean, I liked everything! Congratulations. P.S: You're on my favorite authors now
Ready Or Notxx chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I haven't read this one before... Already, and only even into the third chapter, I declare that this is your best work! XD Jeez, Stella, I'm having to hold back tears here! :'D Adam is just... GAH! when he's proud and angsty.
wow chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
win.
Karossa chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
(laughs) Gave into the button.

I really enjoyed the story so far (up to ch2) although I haven't gotten deep, I have a feeling I'll end up reading this one to the end, which I rarely do.

Just a side note, what inspired me to review:

"The hole in his stomach screams, but not because it wants to be filled up. It's more like it's screaming to maintain empty and clean."

Know how that feels. Great way of putting it. Not flowery or anything, but when I saw that something went bing. (shrug) Small things, you know?
Inumaru12 chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
This was fantastic, and I thought some of the metaphors/similes you had in here were amazing. Nice job on everything, espically going through the anorexia stage. Great job on this, it was really good.
TashaJayne chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
Aw, when Adam FINALLY told Lawrence he loved him - I SWEAR I've never smiled so big in my life :D
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
best chapter on all ...

also in the best fic on

just had to say that again!
Taisia Kuno chapter 19 . 10/7/2008
Another great work! I'm averaging about one of your stories per day! Or... two in the case of this one! My absolute favorite aspect of this story is the fact that it feels like it could happen after the whole incident, like this is the factual telling of their life afterward. It was very detailed and very real!

The voice annoyed me though : I got mad at him so much! Other than that, I loved this story enough to hardly pay attention in 3D animation because I spent most of the time reading it!
Insidiously chapter 19 . 8/9/2008
Oh, darling.

It's done!

Actually finished!

I... miss it.

Already.

I think I feel a tear in my eye!

But anyway, this was great.

Fantastic even!

I basically love you, this story and chainshipping in gerneral.. to pieces.

Damn, you're just to good.

Hvae fun on the trip!
GodGudKami chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
SQUEE! So CUTE! So nice! And adorable! Adam is finally happy. Although, I won't lie that I enjoyed his hot suffering, too. But it's better that he and Lawrence can live in peace and happiness and sex and put all of that horrible stuff behind them! _
nicoleb chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
AW! That was so beautiful! I'm sad to see this fic end, but I guess it had to sooner or later. And Adam's happy! And he's EATING! I wonder if Lawrence cooked that food... That would be really cute, for some reason. And I'm glad that damn voice has finally shut up. It was causing Adam too much pain (even though angst is HOT!).
Sammy07 chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
Oh, my GOD! That was so... SWEET! Adam has finally let go of all his grief and started eating! So adorable and nice! And Lawrence is being less of an asshole! Very strange for him, but still cute! A wonderful ending to a wonderful fic! And I can't wait for those other two you're planning, either. P