Reviews for Deceived
Lil chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This will always be my favorite FanFiction.
CadyD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so sad and touching...

You can really feel for both of them. It proves how much Sweeney still loves Lucy, and it was really depressing, and even heartbreaking, to see him in that kind of state all because of her.

It must've been hard for Mrs. Lovett too. Having to pretend to be Lucy just to get attention from Sweeney that she wanted all along.

This is a very tragic fic, but you did a wonderful job on it!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved this! Amazing!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww...:( This was a great story.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was absolutely tragic. I felt like a little bit of Mrs. Lovett's pain was transferred into my mind it was so real. And then the ending was very, very suiting.

Good job :)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is so beautifully tragic. I'm literally sat here with tears in my eyes. I could really feel Nellie's desperation to be with Sweeney no matter what, even if she had to pretend to be his wife, and he was with someone who wasn't her in his mind. I can definitely see her driven to this extreme just for a taste of him, and I think the ending was very fitting, with him killing her for her betrayal. This is a supurb story, great job! D
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
SUPER!
unamuerte chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Even though I could see it coming, I really like the end. With Mrs Lovett pulling a stunt like that, it really could end up no other way. All the same, this made me so depressed *Sniffles*
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
oh noes! he killed her!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
WTF? See where that got you, Nellie? Wow. . .um. . . didn't seem that bad until he killed her then vowed to suicide after getting his revenge on the judge. Wow. That's messed up, but very good nonetheless. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Well...this was unexpected! Despite the fact that she does die in the movie...but still! Poor Lovett...
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh no! Not Mrs. Lovett! Haha, I guess it was sort of inevitable after tricking him that way, especially when he's most vulnerable. I love this piece, though. It's so tragic and touching, almost heart-breaking. Poor Sweeney...

Fantastic, as always. I'm beginning to run out of compliments for you :P

-C.C. :)
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
No! Mrs. Lovett! No! Sweeney, don't die! *sniff* so sad...I understand how Mrs. Lovett feels...poor woman.
JiJi-Ghibli chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh my, this story is amazing and so tradgic you know out of all the stories i've read on this one made me cry so bad and i never cry while reading fanfiction great job! keep it up!
Xxtear-dropxX chapter 1 . 2/20/2008