Reviews for The Fanfiction Letters
almostinsane chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Great story! I absolutely love this. Thanks for writing this. God bless.
Violets and Lilies chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
How I enjoyed this work! Thanks for writing and I do hope you'll continue. You've really pulled together some awesome points about how Screwtape would handle a fiction writer-this chapter is, of course, no exception! I love it when Screwtape gets angry! hehe.
Violets and Lilies chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I love it when Screwtape really teaches a diabolical lesson! Nice job! Oh, and I love the post-script! hehe.
Violets and Lilies chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Oh! I like this very much! I like the manner in which Screwtape offers his advice, and I like his aside comments about Wormwood's incompetents. hehe. It's so very true that fiction writers can be tempted into being annoyed with grammar mistakes, and I think it's rather a shame. None of us are professionals (at least I don't think any of us are), and the reviews and PMs are meant to help us get better, not tear us down! Thanks for writing this one.

Oh, by the way, on the different languages in the Tower of Babel bit, that should be the Enemy triumph, shouldn't it? God was the one who changed the languages so that the Tower couldn't be built. What a bummer for Screwtape and Co., right? hehe.

Again, thanks for writing!

Violets and Lilies chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
OH, nice job! We authoresses (and authors) have to watch out and pray for wisdom and guidance, don't we? Nice chapter! I like it!

Violets and Lilies chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh, I very much like this! Hehe. Can't wait to keep reading. I like how Screwtape says that Wormwood should get his patiet hanging out in /their/ Lewis community. Unfortunately there is one... more reading tomorrow! Thanks.

Oh, yes, don't sell your writing short-with God's help, you can write as good as CS Lewis himself!

Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Develops a weakness for the site? I'd better be careful. I've read the Screwtape Letters, and I must say that this sounds like Screwtape indeed. I can also believe that the majority of fanfic-ers are on the side, consciously or not, of "Our Father Below". *Shudder*

Thank you for this reminder, I shall certainly try to be more careful from now on.
nochance chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
*Feeling the need to get a beta reader*
fledge chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Rather a miracle in itself that you pick this up after - how long? FIVE years...
So perhaps it is necessary for someone to target the beta-reader as a "patient"? I wonder if this will occur to to Screwtape when you are doing the next part in another five years or so?
Jessica chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Another wonderfully brilliant Screwtape piece. I'm nervous about this becoming a trend (can you imagine what might befall us if Screwtape spinoffs were undertaken by just anyone?), but you handle it very well. The vocabulary and general tone are similar to the original Letters. And I furthermore enjoy the viewpoint advocated here. :) You touch on a fascinating topic-the power that imaginations and fantasies wield over us. I look forward to seeing you expound further. I would also appreciate a bit more linking to Narnia-the general idea of slash, incest, Mary Sues, betas, fangirls, etc. has been explored, but very little Narnia-specific characters or (excuse the phrase) fandom refuse. ;) Great job!
MCH chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Oh priceless read all the chapter 2 to 5. I had a really good laugh. You cover the the chapter pride the writer, the fantasy,bad grammer/spelling, incest stories, and then finally Wormwood seems to have lost the plot and the authoress has a beta-reader.
Loved the ending very funny, I would have loved you to have done more, but just thankful that after so much time you came back and finished it off.

Thanks.
MCH chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Been reading the Screwtape letter very witty and enjoying the book a great deal.

Very tongue in cheek chapter and I love satire. You certainly have a way with words "the hawt King Peter". very interesting what you say about the actor and putting a face to the name.

Must get on and read all teh other chapters.
Rose and Psyche chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Fantastic as usual! Good beta-readers really do have a tremendous effect on their authors, I've seen it in action. I hope Screwtape continues to remain sorely disappointed.

-Psyche