Reviews for The Other Side Now
No name chapter 8 . 7/29
Nononononononono this isn't finished, it's ssssoo good pleas don't let this story die I want to know what happens! Pleas!
lazyron chapter 8 . 2/6
cAn you post more often this is reAlly good And I do the A like this on purpose
Person chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Y didn't u finish?
Anna Brown chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
please update!
Clamanter chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
oh my gosh, you seriously need to keep going with this story. I mean, yeah it's been like, 4 years but you need to write more on this. it's AWESOME!
Mickiecuteknight chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
I hope you continue this story. It is getting very good and I like to know what happens next.
Silvermoon10123 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Silver wolf chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Hey! I hope you get to continue this story! I want pony and Darry to make up. And most of all I want that bitch Emily to suffer for hurting on poor Ponyboy! : ( please keep going!
Natalie chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
DAMNIT! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO ABANDON A STORY JUST AS IT'S GETTING EVEN BETTER! (I say that because it was always a good story. It's just getting a little more angsty which I like.)
Natalie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This really reminds me of another story I read. Or maybe it was the same one. IDK
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Please update soon!
Squishy Pencil chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Ummm hi I like this fic...a lot, so can you ummmmmm pretty please with sugar on top update it?
StayGold4ever chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Oh please update! I know it's been years, but this really is a wonderful story! ;)
evilblackfirefox chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
I love this story. i hope u update quickly...last time u updated was a couple of years ago and i will be sad if u nvr plez update