Reviews for Flukes
the guttersnipe chapter 33 . 6/6
I liked this version of Harry Potter! Kudos to you. I spent my days off finishing 33 chapters of your story and now I am hoping you pick this up and continue where you left it off.

Thanks for sharing.

Sasha8812 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Please continue it
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
Please continue, this story is the best druna I've ever read.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
Love this story. I hope you update soon, can't can't wait for the next chapter!
karmaqueen43 chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
this is an amazing story when are you going to update? it would be really awesome if you did cuz like i said its amazing!
linnie31 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ellie B chapter 33 . 7/28/2013
Just fucking update will you?! It's been over one fucking year and I check for fucking updates every fucking day! I will go fucking mad if you don't fucking update! Understand!
lostinshanghai chapter 33 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! I wish you would continue :)
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 33 . 6/16/2013
Genuinely good, I am thrilled to say. Not nearly enough Luna fics our there for my taste. You always write Draco & Luna so well. Must say, this was my favorite. Not sure why, but something appealed to me. Thus, I must give you my thanks for such an amazing story!
azilamm chapter 33 . 4/19/2013
Any chance that you'll be continuing this story? Just re-read all your Druna stories, would LOVE for this one to be continued till the end. Thank you :-)
Melody chapter 33 . 11/12/2012
Hehe...that's cool. Have you heard Tom Felton singing? It's so cute! _
Melody chapter 32 . 11/12/2012
Hmm...they've tried again :) And as much as it kills me to know that someone deliberately hurt their unknown unborn child, they've risen from the ashes and there's hope again :)
Melody chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
I'm struggling not to full out bawl right here! *Sniff sniff* Even Draco's heartbroken. PANSY IS A NINCOMPOOP!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
Melody chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Okay! I forgot to mention that I totally see Blaise shipping Draco/Luna! It's so cute! I love Blaise in this story! He's sooo awesome! Sorry for all the exclamations. It's just that he's smart, he's funny, and he'sa supporter of Draco/Luna! What kind of person doesn't want him as a best friend!? _