Reviews for Flukes
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
Please continue, this story is the best druna I've ever read.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
Love this story. I hope you update soon, can't can't wait for the next chapter!
karmaqueen43 chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
this is an amazing story when are you going to update? it would be really awesome if you did cuz like i said its amazing!
linnie31 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ellie B chapter 33 . 7/28/2013
Just fucking update will you?! It's been over one fucking year and I check for fucking updates every fucking day! I will go fucking mad if you don't fucking update! Understand!
lostinshanghai chapter 33 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! I wish you would continue :)
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 33 . 6/16/2013
Genuinely good, I am thrilled to say. Not nearly enough Luna fics our there for my taste. You always write Draco & Luna so well. Must say, this was my favorite. Not sure why, but something appealed to me. Thus, I must give you my thanks for such an amazing story!
azilamm chapter 33 . 4/19/2013
Any chance that you'll be continuing this story? Just re-read all your Druna stories, would LOVE for this one to be continued till the end. Thank you :-)
Melody chapter 33 . 11/12/2012
Hehe...that's cool. Have you heard Tom Felton singing? It's so cute! _
Melody chapter 32 . 11/12/2012
Hmm...they've tried again :) And as much as it kills me to know that someone deliberately hurt their unknown unborn child, they've risen from the ashes and there's hope again :)
Melody chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
I'm struggling not to full out bawl right here! *Sniff sniff* Even Draco's heartbroken. PANSY IS A NINCOMPOOP!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
GASP! HOW DARE YOU?! PANSY YOU NINCOMPOOP! NOOOO!
Melody chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Okay! I forgot to mention that I totally see Blaise shipping Draco/Luna! It's so cute! I love Blaise in this story! He's sooo awesome! Sorry for all the exclamations. It's just that he's smart, he's funny, and he'sa supporter of Draco/Luna! What kind of person doesn't want him as a best friend!? _
Melody chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Seriously Neville!? Ugh, you annoy me so much. This is what happens when you're on the other side now haha ;) Have you heard Nina Nesbitt's song "Only Love"? 'Cause it totally works with Luna's relationship with Draco, at least I think so. I suggest listening to it because she's an absolutely beautiful singer! She's like a girl version of Ed Sheeran! Okay, other than that, I am a Draco/Luna shipper all the way so I have to say that I absolutely LOVE your story! :D
Melody chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Haha, okay so the part about her father going to Askaban was sad, but the ending was kinda hot, hilarious, and sooo realistic. Seriously, who doesn't see possibilities of Luna and Draco happening in the actual series? :D