Reviews for Big Brother Instincts
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
sooo don wont fuck the dude up but his team is going to?...otherwise i have to call bullshit on the end.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I was quite surprised that Don backed down when Charlie asked him to. Maybe he'll check it out behind Charlie's back and then get that Russ Cartman in the end. I took a peek at your author's page to see if you expanded on this story and was delighted to find out you did. :) Looking forward to seeing Don & Charlie bring down that scum.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is sooo good! Great!

I quite surprised when Charlie yelled "Don't touch me" to Don. But I'm so glad that Don didn't get angry.

I kind of understand why Charlie scared. Even though he's a 'male', at age 13, especially since he's not good at sport or fight just smart, ran away because beated and then threatened after stood for someone, it's fine! Obvious and fine! Even though some people might think he's like a coward, but I don't think so.

I'm glad Don understand Charlie! :')
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
very well written and emotive.
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Interesting followup to a difficult episode. Thanks, Beth
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Awesome fic!
ddamato chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh man, this is just what I was looking for - someone from Charlie's past out to get him - I love it!

Please write more!
Muffin Spex chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
You have my attention!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aww, cute brother moment. *stabs Russ* And, now I feel better. *grins evily as she ponders Russ's death.* Fantastic story, I loved it.
Mette1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Nice, well written. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

I want to have a big brother like Don. You can't not feel safe with him around.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OHGODILOVETHIS. :D

I reviewed, you post up the next chapter and I'll review again and you'll post up another chapter. It's just a cycle.

and EVERYONE'S HAPPY. :D yay!

so. yeah, post up the next chapter, and make people happy! :)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Loved it! I can only imagine the damage Don could do to the man if he ever hurt charlie! hm...can you be talked into a sequal?