Reviews for Summer's Breath
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 11/15
love it~~~!
Bard of Innail chapter 10 . 10/20
This is truly amazing! I wish you hadn't given up on it so soon!
Bard of Innail chapter 9 . 10/20
I love this! XD I sincerely enjoy just how much genuine fun the twins are having, how great they are at actually sticking to the idea of being her best friends, no added jealousy, no remorse or regret. Just true enjoyment with her.
Anime4life352 chapter 10 . 1/18
I really like this!
ErzaScarlet19 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Find me on Google email is . for more info. P.S. I am not a crazy bitch I am only 14. NOT A STALKER OR ANY SUSPICIOUS PERSON. I AM A REAL PERSON. People have trouble believing me. :/
ErzaScarlet19 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
I really think you should continue this story it's amusing AF! I love haruya (My way of Haruhi and Kyoya)! I have an idea of a story someone should write and since I believe you did the best job of writing it and executing this story I think you should try it out.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Make more! Make more!
MercyShadow chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Please tell me you'll come back to finish this fic? I honestly love reading your work.
caitlin.gressel chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
It's good hope for more chapters. _
1sunfun chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
Good.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Haha, that was awesome. :p
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Lol! I can't wait to see what kyoyas breaking point will be! Please update soon!
Sally-Anne .M.B chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
very good i lke this chapter... but its not "normal POV" its " general POV" just letting you know. but overall great work.
Ohshc lover .3 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
More give me more
Midnight's Queen chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This is hilarious, if not ever so slightly out of character... Definitely something worth reading :D Is there any chance of it getting updated any time soon? I'd love to see how everything plays out..