Reviews for Welcome to the Grave
bellovettrix chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
I know it's been 4yrs since last updated but, I felt like I needed to say it... - I can't believe this was left hanging...
such a wonderful story. beautifully written.
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
If you give up on this, then you are crazier than Bellatrix Lestrange! Please! Give me ! I need !
Damaris R chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
It saddens me that you never got to finish this wonderful story. Ive been reading it since it first came out but never reviewed until now. Please don't abandon this and continue writting. If the lack of reviews is dissapointing I can assure you this story has many fans it's just that some of us are to lazy or to shy to review. Please continue with the good work.
LadyRiver chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Please write more! This is getting really good!

Please Review!
Falling Stardust chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
I like this story. It's in character and it has the right amount of confusion. However, I still don't like how Anthony always dies in aftermath stories...

-Falling Stardust
riceandchopstixs chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Yay! You finally updated!
andaere chapter 10 . 8/19/2008

Sorry for this horrible review, but I just want you to know that I seriously love this story. But I'm not really gonna write a long review about it... 'Cause I just got braces and they hurt like hell and I can't think.

Excuses, excuses.
Crazygirl99 chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
YES! YOU UPDATED! Oh, yay! I have been waiting for a really long time for this! Anyway, this is a fabulos story, please continue! I'm addicted!
Marzi chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Well of course you have to keep going! You don't miraculously come back to a story and then not finish it :)
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
More! I love this story! It's well-written, with good spelling and grammar (unlike most stories on this website) and it's really interesting! Update!
Obscure Bird chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Don't know why I missed this one before... It's great work. Really cool, and realistic. Sad, though, about Anthony...
JollyVenturer chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
this is an adorable story! i am quite interested to see what you have planned for the new family :3
Barcavolio chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
I like the plot, you're a good writer and I hope to see an update soon.
Crazygirl99 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Ok, will you please update this! I need to know more! I know you haven't updated for three months, but please update! For the love of Toddett and all things Sweeney, please update this wonderful story!
Tristar chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
You know what they say, "There's no place like London."

I felt bad for Antony that he had to die so Sweeney Todd can just be with his daughter. Johanna is still having her nightmares and is afraid of her own father.

I really don't like this couple being together, but I saw some "love" relationship between Mrs. Lovette and Sweeney Todd. The way you wrote their characters, fit well and together with this story. I feel bad for Sweeney Todd whenever he remembers his wife Lucy. And now he is in a "relationship" with Mrs. Lovette!

It's kind of funny that Mr. Todd keeps having "mood swings." (Usually women are supposed to have them) For instance, whenever he sees or holds his razors he becomes all evil-like. Then, he suddenly changes when he is remembering his wife Lucy and his daughter Johanna. If you heard the song, "Epiphany" you will (hopefully) get my point.

I wonder what kind of things that Mr. Todd, Mrs. Lovette, and Johanna will do when they are going back to London... again. Will they do the same thing before and put their pasts behind them and act like nothing ever happened? Or will something else happen?

I really hope that you do update another chapter very soon! I just read all those nine chapters in one day! And it was so good and you had me hooked onto this story. Could you at least write a new chapter? Or make a sequel to this fanfic?