Reviews for ASCTSV1R: The Terror of Death
solitare chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
What does ASCTSV1R stand for?
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow! Naruto took some serious revenge.
CloudBloodbane chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Who is Team 8 written by and do you have a link for this ASCTSV1R?
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
'I'll carve the terror of death into your puny little body' Oh really now, is it just me or does this scream new catchphrase? I would use when I'm in one of my moods and I want people to leave me alone. *evilly smirks*

Now that that has been decided I can't help but ask do you have a thing against Neji? Just wondering cause most people I know don't like him for his attitude and/or what he did to Hinata. Personally I like him but mostly for his skills than him as a person.

Okay personal matters aside all I have to say is, Whoa. That was a little extreme, but yet so awesomely cool. Yet another one of your stories I read when Neji got owned by Naruto. And I'm throughly pleased, mostly cause I got a double shot of angsty goodness and the same victim in both suffering by the hands of an angry Naruto. Man Neji should just stay away from Hinata ne?

Anywhos don't want to take up more of your time. Laterdays

MC over and out
M chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Neji's dead! Rejoice! YAY!
naruto fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Words cannot describe the awsomeness of that line you must redo not onle s.u.t.f.h. but the a simple chage series 2 there is so much potential there is aggravating
Ziddy2343 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
my god... that actually frightened me... one line in this made me physically shake.

"I'll carve the terror of death into you're puny body!" gives a guy chills...

but thats what made it really enjoyable!
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I don't know which is more unnerving; the fact that it is Naruto that has gone "slightly" insane without the help of the fox, or that Skeith responded to vocal call and need.

Someone should kick Kakashi and the rest for not saying, simply: "Naruto, she's alive".

Either that, or he's better get her back fast or Orouchimaru will have competition on who takes Konoha apart the fastest. Um, maybe that's the only good point, it'll make rouchi pause and take notice. Maybe bail and keep running since he knows Naruto holds him responsible for a lot of things, hmmm?

Thanks for the interesting possibility.

May the MUSE always be with you!

!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
wow.
count-zechs00 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I’ll carve the Terror of Death…into your puny little body! Man, I loved that moment! It felt like "Whoa!", ya know. That one sentence is going to stick with me.
Shiro wolfman k chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
An excellent oneshot, incredible, it is a shame that you will never put a continuation. But thank you for a really good story to read.
colin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I really like that line "I'll carve the Terror of Death...into your puny little body!" that is a hell of a line. Another of my favorites is "Wanna see something really scary?"
Whispers in your head chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh, thank you. I read this, I've been in a Naruto fanfic mood, and now I wanna go back and play GU again... Well, having Skeith inside Naruto is simply kickass, and his reaction reminded me of the Bordeaux fight. Awesome.
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
woa, narutos a maniac O_O
Serinity Dawn chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
One word... WOAH! make that 2...YIKES!