Reviews for A Certain Romance
woo chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Wow this was really good! Maiko ftw! Thanks for sharing. :)
TheHappiestGirlOnEarth chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I hope ypu can update soon! i really enjoyed reading this!
Minstrel of Fire chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Wow. I like this ship, so it's good to find a well-written fanfic about it. I like the characterization of Mai and Zuko, and how they gradually become more at ease with each other. I also like the way you wrote Ursa (i love the end of the first chapter when Ozai comes over to dance with her). The end of the fic, especially the last sentence, is very powerful. It fits with Mai being a realist, as she seems to be. Anyway, good job.
Evilnor chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Nice take on pre-banishment Mai/Zuko :) I like seeing fics that possibly fill in gaps like this one does. Good work!
Churnok chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Pretty good for a first story. Though I do find your author notes to be an unnecessary distraction. They also tend to point out the flaws you see in your stories. Flaws that otherwise might go unnoticed by your readers. Your a decent author, don't pick yourself apart. That's what critics are for.
lalalaglogloglo chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
I love your Maiko! It's the best I've ever read!Please keep writing, you're so talented XD
snickerdoodle12 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
AH *squee*

Alright I love this chapter.

LOVELOVELOVE.

You're so good at making Maiko fluffy even though it's hardcore too. How old are they in this one? I was thinking like thirteen or something...I'm probably wrong. -shrugs- Anyways, lovely!
zEthHPfrEaK chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
NO! This is so sad :(
zEthHPfrEaK chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
"Umm, Mai? Can... I... um... can I kiss you?" :D l0l.
zEthHPfrEaK chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Nice so far!
sara chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
thats sad
sara chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
aw
avatar fan 2008 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Maybe Zuko could have done as a homo. Just kidding, but he could have male friends also.
Fire Lady Coralia chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
ohh, your story made me cry! I've watched the storm so many times and it still does this to me. Anywat i am sad that the story is over. You did a great job!
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Sweet! I just wanted to say I enjoyed every chapter, I'm just too lazy to review every time. *sigh*