Reviews for As Long As You Love Me So
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
Wow... That was brilliant. Oh my I'm just speechless. I cried... hard... And I was happy and sad and wow... I'm truly amazed... :{
Julu chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
I've been reading along with you for a while, but it is lovely to go back and look at these as a whole. They form such a sweet patchwork quilt with nice little glimpses into the life of my favorite Weasley. I still love Percy and Penny together and you do a great job of highlighting why they were great from the beginning. (Must say - I do wish you had a chapter where she gets better or perhaps a new baby chapter. Maybe you should think about giving us a bonus drabble!) You do such a beautiful job building atmosphere and also being inside Percy's head and the back and forth between canon and your own imagined future is wonderful. Hope you will write more Percy, there's not enough of him out there and you hit all the right notes about what makes him appealing.
IsmAsm chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Wow, this last chapter almost made me cry. Keep it up!
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
A wonderful Christmas treat...but sad.

Bora xx
Wunder Boy chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
Awsh. This is my favorite chapter yet! God, even if my vocabulary was as good as Hermione's, I'd still be speechless. x_x Thanks for writing this, and update soon!
Emmy-loo chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
I'm so glad you've continued to write this. I love all of the little glances into their lives. Keep up the good work!
Wunder Boy chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
You know, it really is a crime that you don't have more reviews.
Wunder Boy chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Aww. I'm crying :']
Wunder Boy chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
This is absolutely amazing.
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
*cheers along with Percy* AWESOME. Wonderful vignette. It really shows the essence of what Percy can be, and an excellent perspective on that moment in which we did see it. I agree with you about the line, too.

P.S. Good luck with Uni!
caity.cullen chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
haha, good chapter D
slightly unhinged chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
just a line to let you know i like your story.

percy's patronus being a spaniel is wonderfully appropriate.
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Percy plus Penny plus empty classroom eqauls UNPARALLELED AWESOME! Patronuses seem to bring out the best in people. Loved the story! And I would hope you would update before season 5 is over...Russell T Davies, master fandom killer, has decided there would be no series 5 in 2009. *glares*.

TheRavenclawNinja chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
aw, Percy's kids! I liked the involvement of George in thier lives-does he have any kids of his own?

And don't worry about the delay-my Torchwood/Doctor Who fangirling has delayed many a thing in my life, often much more important than fanfic. :)

Snickerpoodle chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
This is so cute! I can so imagine Percy being a good Dad and George teaching the twins how to cause trouble around Hogwarts.

Hope Percy is ready for a stream of owls. :D