Reviews for Bound by the chaines of fate
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Gdftyf7zyg!OMYAGWD THE FLUFFYNESS OMFG IM CRYING DAMN IT FAAAAAACKK I CANT EVEN-! SHWUIHSWIUGHSDIWUGHIWH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL UNNFFF! Light saving Ryuzaki!...But...one thing is unclear..Watari should've arrived at least while Light was pulling L up...
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was so cute and adorable and I LOVED IT. Very well done, my dear. Very much so. 3
SillhouetteSonata chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
cute.
Ciel chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was beautiful.
Nightmare Mist chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
this was really cute! I started to cry when they were talking and when he had slipped. XD but it's still a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Despite the fact I am not a fan of sadness, this Tory was truly brilliant and very moving I even started to tear up, :-)
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Yay, it's Christmas eve! The perfect time to read some holiday LxLight fluff/drama! Woo! I really love this story, it's very well written.
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I was really worried there when L fell off the building, but turns out it was a happy ending after all. Good work.

-LadySorrow
Ra1m4 Ev4N5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hello!

Well I read your fic a couple of weeks ago and I just loved it. Your story was a bit dramatic for me and I don't used to read that kind of stories very often because I don't like them (they make me cry -.-)but since you fic liked me very much I was wondering if you'd let me translate it.

That would be awsome for me but I only goig to do it if you agree whit that. Well that's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

:: ::Ja ne!:: ::
Yuki9283 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
"sniff sniff" thats soo sweet. "sniff" i was scared to death that you were going to kill my L, im so glad you didnt. i love your story!
RubyDragonJewel chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i love how the story ended can't wait to read more
mogeta-modoki chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*sniff sniff* that was really sad... omg so good!
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Gee, this reminds me suspiciously of the song "Savin' Me" by Nickelback... -shifty eyes-

I love it. It was really kawaii! And I knew he was gonna kill himself when he went up the elevator... I was like "L, no! Light, stop him, you idiot! Don't tell L you want him to die! This is your fault!"

Also, it's nice to see I'm not the only one who says "Happy Christmas" instead of "Merry Christmas"...
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I loved that! It's just a shame that I didn't get to read it in time for Christmas.

It was sweet and rather realistic and a grabber too.
Fayzee chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw..light saved L! it was so cute! great story!