Reviews for Mixed With the Lightning of Slaughter
Bek chapter 15 . 8/29
Please tell me you're going to update this at some point! I was riveted to every word and read the entirety of this fic in one sitting.
Manillalu chapter 15 . 3/29
Wooooow-totally epic-twisted and beautifully written so thorough and the idea of the disjointed mental state after time travel is fascinating!
GuardianOfMagic chapter 15 . 2/13
Woooah.
What a great story.
Great plot line, dialogue, suspense.
Wow.
DOES SOMEONE HAVE A TISSUE? I'M CRYING FROM AWSOMENESS AHAAAHAHAHAAAYEEEEES
Updaaaaaate
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 12 . 1/2
Oh, thank god Sasuke finally seems to be pulling out of it... I really hope he comes to his senses enough to say "eff Orochimaru" this time.
corintios chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
wao! That was an amazing read. Even if it probably won't ever be completed, it was totally worth it! Thanks! I need to find others like this now so I can sleep at peace haha 3
corintios chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
omg, two chapters left and I know it won't be enough to settle this conflict, at least. I should stop now, but I cant.
corintios chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
Wow! The bit linking Sasuke to an Ouroborus is to put it simply: awesome.
corintios chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I disagree with people, then haha. I don't think it's confusing at all - the right word for me is mysteryous. Or onfusing maybe like a puzzle? There will always be those reader who want everything chewed for them, you really don't need to bother.

The fic is going great, btw. So I'll keep on reading~
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
("The lightning of slaughter" is totally Chidori.)

This made me laugh out loud HAHAHA
Cause when i thought about rasengan, the one that came to mind was, "The ball of swirls" HAHAHAHA
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Awww, I guess you stopped caring about this again. It's a shame that this barely got anywhere, because the writing's quite good. I was confused about what was going on for the first time by the Tsukuyomi scene, but then you explained it.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Once you've explained the format regarding the mixing of memories, which you did a chapter or two ago, I think any further explanations or picking apart of scenes just interrupts the flow of the story. The index of quotes is still nice to have, but the rest seems unnecessary to me in this chapter.
Shebali chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
I see it's been a while, but I hope you might return to this story sometime.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
oh my god this hasn't been updated in a while and I just-...*takes a deep breath* oh my god.
annie chapter 15 . 7/3/2015