Reviews for Mixed With the Lightning of Slaughter
Interesting take on the time travel theme (and makes more sense than the usual.) Good job.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 15 . 2/22
Well this story seems dead as shit, a shame, it was really, really good.
Nikki1212 chapter 15 . 2/20
This story is so great and I've never read one like it! I love how you switch perspectives between the members of Team 7. And I love how I can never tell when they're in a genjutsu, which is so awesome because it's very immersive. Like, I feel like I'm in the genjutsu with them.

It's been quite a few years since you've updated this, but I remain hopeful!
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 2/16
very good
I got really frustrated with this fic. i keep waiting for sasuke to do something or realize something and he just isnt making any progress. Its actually disheartening to read
Taggg chapter 15 . 1/10
Aw. It is such intriguing premise - and excellent realisation. *_*
I wonder what will happen next. eh...
Shun Haneul chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
so amazing how you mixed reality with visions from the future
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
is sasuke going to be confused the whole story? this is ridiculous. the pace is so slow. almost half way through the bloody story and only a day has passed. far out.
Bek chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Please tell me you're going to update this at some point! I was riveted to every word and read the entirety of this fic in one sitting.
Manillalu chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
Wooooow-totally epic-twisted and beautifully written so thorough and the idea of the disjointed mental state after time travel is fascinating!
GuardianOfMagic chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Woooah.
What a great story.
Great plot line, dialogue, suspense.
Wow.
DOES SOMEONE HAVE A TISSUE? I'M CRYING FROM AWSOMENESS AHAAAHAHAHAAAYEEEEES
Updaaaaaate
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
Oh, thank god Sasuke finally seems to be pulling out of it... I really hope he comes to his senses enough to say "eff Orochimaru" this time.
corintios chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
wao! That was an amazing read. Even if it probably won't ever be completed, it was totally worth it! Thanks! I need to find others like this now so I can sleep at peace haha 3
corintios chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
omg, two chapters left and I know it won't be enough to settle this conflict, at least. I should stop now, but I cant.
corintios chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
Wow! The bit linking Sasuke to an Ouroborus is to put it simply: awesome.