Reviews for Mixed With the Lightning of Slaughter
Chick1966 chapter 15 . 3/18
really wish you continued
LadyOrange101a chapter 15 . 1/12
Sasuke just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

You are an absolute sadist with him.

I like.

He was a complete bastard in canon and he's kind of getting his due here. I dont necessarily think this is a smashing fic, but ot keeps Sasuke in character along wit a few smashes of bad luck.

Anyways, I Love it, please keep writing. :)
MillenniumCount chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Is the timeline gonna be different from canon, no that Sasuke's time traveled?
floatingmangocake chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Ah you're late. It's been over 2 years since last update, silly.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
this is like one of the best fics ever! :) thanks!
HellLani chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Is there any hope that this will be updated?
Rebel S2 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
You're right. This is the most unique Sasuke time-travel fic, or at least, that I've read. And I've read a lot.

I had never considered the possibility of having two different memories clash like it does here, and the way it was written seamlessly into the story was amazing. I still get confused, but a few lines later I see that it was from his psuedo-future. I find this really cool, actually. Really gives the reader the feeling that they're Sasuke himself, going through the same psychotic adjustment of sorts. If that makes sense xD

Another that I love here is the characterization of all the characters, Naruto and Sakura's determination and closeness to Sasuke, Kakashi's subtle protectiveness. But, most of all, I'm amazed how you've portrayed Sasuke himself. It doesn't pain him as some noble martyr of the Uchiha clan when in cannon he couldn't care less about the consequences of his actions. But at the same time, I like his skepticism over going with the Sound Four in light of his 'memories' of the future. And I like how he's STILL very rash with his actions.

That last chapter though, him eating Choji's pill...did not see that coming. So wow, wonder how he's going to survive that, if he is. I am slightly confused though: how is it that he actually has Mangekyo? I realize that this will follow the premise that Itachi is 'evil', but I'm still curious xD

Either way, I look forward to what happens next, how Naruto's own vengeful-ness in this chapter will play out, how Sasuke will turn out and how everyone else reacts. I see a lot of potential for this story and a lot of possibilities, and I'd love to read more.

Granted, I realize that this story hasn't been updated in a little over a year, but still...I'm willing to wait it out. Nice story, hope you keep writing, and sorry for the long review.
F. Flotsam chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
I am in love - thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this brilliant fic! We're blessed to have it. :D
paracuties chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AMAZING. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here, bouncing my leg like crazy, one hand gripping the table edge and the other squeezing the mouse - aghhh, but you can't stop here!

Your fights are so so amazingly intense. I mean, ALL of it is really intense. I'm sucked in and I can't get out now - I LOVE this, love this so so much and PLEASE write more.

You've got my adrenaline pumping with this. I love this, and I can't reiterate that enough. Honestly. It's way interesting how you've written it so that Sasuke's 17-year-old mind fights with his 12-year-old, and how memories mix together and it's super confusing - I once read a fic of Naruto time-traveling, and his 12-year-old mind was simply dominated but still there by Naruto's older mind. And then he talked his younger self later in his mindscape, when he realized that his younger self still existed.

But this. This is by far more interesting. The jarring writing is what I actually really like about this; it confuses the reader and really gives an authentic feeling to how Sasuke feels. You can really capture the emotions in here!

You really, really know how to write. Like, you understand this writing thing. You know it inside out, and because of that, this story is crazy awesome. PLEASE update. PLEASE keep writing this. It's too good to stop here!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
This was awesome! Ahh please tell me you'll work at it again someday? omg
Melodic Flow chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
This had a good pace, until about chapter 8 when it felt as if everything had too much detail.
The King in White chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. The way you bring around Sasuke's mental dissonance is beautiful.
BookShadow chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
AWESOME, thrilling, well written, unique, brilliant story! I love it! Please, do continue. :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
updating infrequently is a tendency of yours? Good, then I can still have hope! The memory mumbu-jumbo is doing an awesome job of adding additional angs, in case you weren't sure.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014