Reviews for The Forsaken Pawn
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
I wish Minerva, Blaise and the Malfoys hadn't been killed. Seth had already lost his mother did he really need to lose his lover as well. Other than that it was a good fast story.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Dumb girl how stupid can you be.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Well everyone said that Merlin was actually grey bordering dark, so it would make sense that his test would involve that somehow.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
So a shadow phoenix and an ice phoenix or variation of? Loved seeing Harry and Fawkes arguing lol.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Did they get to Mione before Ron raped her. Why Bella, not Rudolphus, Seth needed his mother longer than a few months.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
LOL four years old...at least he was potty trained. If only Dumbles could see the death eaters playing hide and seek with a four year old Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
I'm glad Minerva wasn't suspected...I'm not sure using an unforgivable on the Headmaster was a good idea, at least not in public anyway. So who else will join up with Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Looking out for his best interests for 10000 galleons a month don't you mean lol. Funny that they blame Harry who had nothing to do with it and not their family who did it lol.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
As soon as Harry mentioned sleeping on the couch I knew Minerva was his girlfriend but I had guessed right away that she was the one to kill Percy. Their wouldn't have been anyone else Percy would have been comfortable to tell like he did.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Albus is really really pathetic...a week to decide the stupid password and he now gives in to Harry after just a few tears.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Glamours the mark onto his skin?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Oh wow that I totally did not expect...the boys going Dark yes.. Arthur and Narcissa no way at all...cool though.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Oops interesting that Percy would run straight to Dumbledick and not Amelia? Thought he was estranged from Albus as well as his family. I also noticed you didn't say the name of the Professor.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Well that answers my question about Neville and by the sounds of it his Gran is on board as well. But I still have a sneaking suspicion Minerva is with Tom as well.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
He isn't turning Tom soft more just having him revert to what he always should have been before Dumbledork got his claws into him. Hopefully Neville and the twins will follow Harry and Luna. Will Sirius though...even with Tonks and Remus going Dark Sirius ran from that at sixteen will he willingly come back to it even for Harry?