Reviews for The Forsaken Pawn
Anon chapter 24 . 6/5
This is beautiful :)
did you forget Harry is a Black too? ?His Grandmother was one!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 24 . 5/22
good story, not really fond of slash but you did it subtley!
jon08 chapter 11 . 4/2
Ha-ha. I can just see the two friends Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin saying 'we'll just create this oddment to sort the students...'
Paula-may chapter 24 . 3/16
This was an amazing story, sorry for your loss of friends
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
I wish Minerva, Blaise and the Malfoys hadn't been killed. Seth had already lost his mother did he really need to lose his lover as well. Other than that it was a good fast story.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Dumb girl how stupid can you be.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Well everyone said that Merlin was actually grey bordering dark, so it would make sense that his test would involve that somehow.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
So a shadow phoenix and an ice phoenix or variation of? Loved seeing Harry and Fawkes arguing lol.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Did they get to Mione before Ron raped her. Why Bella, not Rudolphus, Seth needed his mother longer than a few months.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
LOL four years least he was potty trained. If only Dumbles could see the death eaters playing hide and seek with a four year old Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
I'm glad Minerva wasn't suspected...I'm not sure using an unforgivable on the Headmaster was a good idea, at least not in public anyway. So who else will join up with Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Looking out for his best interests for 10000 galleons a month don't you mean lol. Funny that they blame Harry who had nothing to do with it and not their family who did it lol.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
As soon as Harry mentioned sleeping on the couch I knew Minerva was his girlfriend but I had guessed right away that she was the one to kill Percy. Their wouldn't have been anyone else Percy would have been comfortable to tell like he did.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Albus is really really pathetic...a week to decide the stupid password and he now gives in to Harry after just a few tears.