Reviews for Professor X Goes Missing!
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Where was Eugene through this one? I guess he was avoiding the mindless mutants.
Dais-the-Dingo chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was absolutly hilarious! I loved the Jean fainting thing and all the complete randomness!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
...pointless, but strangely funny.
Well wisher chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Pointless indeed. You should be very proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
i luv ur stories! where was eugene? :(. oh well the mexican band kicked ass anyways! im not really a parody person but yours are actually seriously funny! i luv how spiderman keeps poppin in!
Yami no Miko chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Once again, this story is funny as all hell! One question tho- what were you on? I mean, Spiderman, a Mexican cha cha band- and where can I get some? Monkey monkey monkey. Anyway, I loved this. I was laughing, again, through the whole thing. Good work!
Blitz chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
LOL! This was GREAT!
iC3 HybRiD tHEorY chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
haha...it was pointless but funny...)
Sonar chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
lol
shi-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
he he...hehehehehe...
Storm13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
LOl yoU FINALLY WROTE AN ENDING
Ari chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
lol...This one's even funnier than the last one! Keep writing 'em! Please!
Zhah chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That's what stories need nowadays... more random mexican bands... *Lol* Loved this... so random. So pointless. All so funny. D
Chibikat chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Logan: Dude, you got a tattoo! Gambit: Sweet, what does it say? Logan: Scott! What does mine say? Gambit: Fucked me! What does mine say? Logan: Scott! Gambit: Fucked me! Logan: Scott! Gambit: Fucked me! Logan/Gambit: SCOTT FUCKED ME! . . . EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN! _ Sorry. Anyhoo, YAY FOR SUNSHINE! *laughs* Good story! *thumbs UP!* -Chibikat
Metroprincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2001