Reviews for Savouring the Same Old Dream
Starviking chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
The whole story was very sweet and the ending might have been abrupt, but it ended on the happy note I wanted, so that's a win!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
you're right, from the last dream on it sucked

you spiralled into melo-drama there

I would have liked it better if in an alone moment with Cain she would have suddenly just acted on her dreams or something like that
Zipperhead chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This isn't a bad ending at all! I love it! Don't beat yourself up over it, okay? ;D
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I won't lie-the ending *was* abrupt. But it was so worth it. When Cain was there to hold her when she woke, it made me swoon.
neefalco chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i loved the ending!
Jei-El chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Perfect! Even the ending. :-)
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I liked it, I thought it was very good. I know what you mean about losing your train of thought if you get interrupted or have to stop though. I write poetry a lot and I had this one in my head that I really, really liked and by the time I got a pen and paper I had lost it! I about cried!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
YOu've got a good story here just the way it is. The ending did come a bit faster than I thought it would, but so what. YOu gave us the ending we all wanted.
Caidence Ryan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ah sweetie, don't worry, the ending was perfect. I loved this!

p.S. I personally love not doing a story in a sitting, I usually expand on it or have new ideas on my story when I come becak to it, but that's just me.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Well done! It so didn't suck at the end. You did a very nice job! :D I really enjoyed the entire thing!
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Are you kidding? That ending is absolutely perfect for the story! This one is going straight to my favorites list. That was absolutely incredible. Good job at keeping everyone in character. Wow...just...wow!
PrincessTin chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aww Cain and DG kissing in a tree actually her bed o what a sight to it!
K. A Zerlang chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I love this story! And don't worry about the ending. It was actually pretty good. Hehe, I wouldn't call those nightmares...
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Whoa so sweet I like it wonderful dreams. I mean yeah pretty hot dreams. I wish I had dreams like that.

Maria
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Don't you dare say you fail at life! I always look forward to what you have to write! It's always impressed me, and I've always had a bunch of warm fuzzies by the end. This is no exception! I can see where you feel that the ending starts to peter out, but that doesn't mean that we still can't love it! Wonderful stuff, darling. I don't know why, I loved that little bit when she woke up crying and didn't know that Cain was there at first, and it was sweet and I loved it. :D I'm eagerly looking forward to more of these "song-inspired" fics from you. MUCH LOVE!