Reviews for Suki's Day of Black Sun
Churnok chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
The number 142 was scotched into the wood? I'm guessing that you meant to say scorched. Sorry, it just struck me as a funny typo, and it seems to be the only error that I can see. Otherwise a very well written story and an interesting alternate time line. How does Suki's presence affect Zuko's reception when he tries to join the group?
catlover143 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
This was such a good story! I had to keep reading! I love your ending, where Suki kisses Sokka and says, "You talk too much." I loved it! Keep writing good stories like these!
Capricieux chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
omg!awesome!r u gonna continue it?
Liooness chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
great chapter, love it, and yes, you are a great writer. i'm glad you like my stuff so much. great job
Liooness chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
great job. you got everyone so right and wonderful job on the emotions. can't wait for part 2
AshZaku chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Beautiful writing, as usual. I hope you write more Suki stories, you're really good at writing her and I think you understand her better than any other author Ive read on here that's written her in their stories.

Keep it up )
almostinsane chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Great story! Thanks for writing this! This was awesome! God bless!
Worker72 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
How romantic. Pity that Suki didn't really escape. But that just means Sokka still has a chance to rescue her and who knows Azula could order Suki to fight Sokka just like Jet was ordered to fight Aang. I hope it doesn't end the same way though.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
So so so brilliant! I absolutely love it! I was really scared that Suki was going to be caught by trying to free the other prisoners, that bit was very suspensful. I love Sokka saying that he's going to free Suki when she was right there, dramatic irony is so great ;) And the last line is really great! This second part is so great I'm putting it on my favorites. KUDOS TO YOU!
jlandz09 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007

I wish I knew whether I was Taang or Tokka so that I would know whether I agreed with your story or not.

It was amazing regardless.
Cra-z4Avatar chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i thought it was great! cant wait to see wat happens next!
Worker72 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I'm surprized Azula didn't give Suki the Joo Dee treatment curtesy of the Dai Li.
Attharun chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Well, if I didn't know better, I'd think this actually happened to Suki. It's very likely though, knowing Azula.

My first visit to this category and I stumble across this fic. Thankies for making my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
that was so emotinal

and so real i actually think that that happend only Azul would have done it in possibly an hour

and cant wait 4 part 2

Happy holidays ;)
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Really great, I love it! You wrote everyone really well, especially Azula with her mind games. Can't wait for part 2!