Reviews for Hands to Heaven
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoyed how sweet and sensual this story is, perfect for a good bye. Not smutty at all but very profound and sincere. Very nicely done
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Heartbreaking and beautiful. Wow.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I just read your story and I wanted to let you know that I thought it was wonderful - very poinient and emotional!
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
The fic is well written and tragically sad. I don't think I like your version of the Queen. Who would force their son-in-law into such a dangerous position like that without having some underlying wish that something would happen to him? Hasn't he already done enough for the O.Z.? I'm not saying anything bad about the piece, I just feel really bad for Cain and DG.
RumCake chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow. My heart's breaking right along with theirs.
Gnome90 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Dude that was crazii. It was so bittersweet, full of pleasure with a heavy undtertone of saddness. You are GODD!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
this was very good. i think you portrayed the charaters perfectly. nice job
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Gah!

/sniffles/

I read them all in a row, three songfics that were all beautiful and devestating.

Now I'm tearing up and sad.

/sniff/
Diesa chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh my this was so sweet and sad at the same time I was on the verge of tears.
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
-wibble- OMG, so sweet. You did an EXCELLENT job for your first M-rated fic. Really awesome.
fallenphantom16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
OMG! This was beautiful, I almost cried ready it, you must write more like it.
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh my gosh! The emotions that come out in your writing...

I really want a sequel to this, maybe a few years later when Cain comes back.

I am adding this to my favs list.
Southernkeltic chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Outstanding and so heartbreaking. I look forward to more from such a talented author. Keep up the good work.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Poor Cain and DG they can't leave each other after finding each other. It is to sad. I like them together it was so sweet.

Maria
Katieg08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
For a first time I'd give it an A! Wow that was really good!