Reviews for Old Awakenings and New Beginnings
Hinabisitka chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
DAW THAT WAS SO SWEET! Gruesome at times but still! Great job on this one :)
Kitadresdencinnazia chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
Interesting, good job.
Kitadresdencinnazia chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I do enjoy your story, I like the style because it feels like it could really be cannon. Is this complete? If so, great job. If not please continue. I like you...:) or at least I like your style. Kdcz
Guest chapter 25 . 3/10/2011
Isn't it supposed to be an epilogue, not a prologue?
SexyInTrousers chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
"It's all in the waves, baby"

Ah... I love this fanfiction..

Thank you for writing this! It's great!

BTW sorry for not reviewing in the earlier chapters.
awsomactical chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Lol that was a funni chappi
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 25 . 9/29/2009
OMG ! I'm happy for each of them, for Yuki and Kakeru at first, and for Kyo and Tohru. All of them, really deserve to be happy ! Thanks for this fic, i don't know if it's the REAL end of it, but thansk for your hard work that's what keep me reviewing ! Loll !
envysXsin chapter 24 . 9/21/2009
please make a sequel to this. i loved it so much,and i finished it in one night. i cried hysterically because it sounded so much like everything id been through..sorryto sound all dramatic...but,ya-know...thanks for PLEASE make a sequel,
envysXsin chapter 21 . 9/21/2009
...this fic is so wonderful,and helped me deal with alot of things...
Jamison of female persuasion chapter 16 . 9/20/2009
you just wrote my phycological evaluation. although i'm sure it was unintended,you helped me alot.

-Jay,who after readinth the rest of this fic is gona read all your other ones.
Jamison who is female chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
the girl on the back of 19 is kake-chan's girlfriend.

have a boyfriend who's like,a foot taller then me and calls me darling fic reminded me of him.

Jamisonwho is very female chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
damn. i cried again. have stopped cutting...i keep pulling my hair and digging my nails into my skin and everything at random points in time...i'm not trying to,though..sorry if i got too personal,but i dont wanna talk to people i know about it...btw? i laughed for like,15 minutes straight after reeading 'im sharon'! thats the stupid obnoxious 700 somthin yearold social worker at my school whom i take out of my usual schedule to ignore on the regular occasion upon which she attempts to talk to me..

Jamison chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
i just wanted to tell you somthing. this made me cry. i guess i'm EMO,as i cut myself,but even that has never made me cry,and i really appreaciate your doing so. yay. im not as much as an emotionless creep as everyone says i am.

despite my name,i am of the female persuasion,thank you...

KyoxSakiFan chapter 24 . 7/15/2009
...Am I sadistic for enjoying the ending very much?
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 24 . 7/13/2009
A little sad...but i'm happy for the Zodiac's members ! I love Kyo and Yuki and Kakeru together it's just simply natural ? Like it ! I understand all of it and i trust you for the prologue ! So, i don't need to tell you what to put in the next chapter, i know you'll make a great job as always ! I'm truly happy with this chapter, a lot of actions in a short time but hey, it's ok ! *hugs you*