Reviews for Fireflies
Love it! Wow!
Phillip the Nickel chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
That was so cute! .
Lit Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
How sweet! I love mindless fluff. It's enough to make a person want to go around smiling all day! Very cute story
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Sweet
Ninny chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Owww! That was so cute! The kiss description was ::blush:: cool ::cough and blush deeper:: more than cool. Ok! I admit it, it was awesome! I totally love it!
Sally Fox chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
That was sooo sweet!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
SWEET! XD kawaii! shame we didn't have Duo in the picture. \ heh heh... kudos to ya!
kjhg chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Damn...that was really beautiful. It was short, sweet, simple, and to the point...and the writing...the discriptions were *really* good. Very good use of words in my opinion, kind of gave me a good thinking with some of the 'themes' you showed here (ie: Relena's explanation of what fireflies remind her of) Very broad I think...*sigh* 1xR forever! I loved this fic ti;' the end! Kawaii job! *_*
Angel Yuy chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
that was majorly kawaii!
Tenoko chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
you rule
teenybopper27 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
this is so nice! ) so nice and nice and nice and nice and pretty! D love it! )
Chains and Knives chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
*sniff* Beautiful...just beautiful...I never got to read it when you posted it on lovereflection, glad I got to. Very good, keep writing! See ya on the ML! ~_ Angel~
Marrianna chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
This was very well written and accurate. I loved it (about as much as I do Heero he he). It was very romantic.
bluexoxopinay chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
awwwwwwwwwww...that was SO so...well i dunno, but it was real nice. keep up the good work!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Hmm. I liked the story, I liked Relena's explanation for fireflies, but personally, I think some of the magic went out of fireflies when I realized all the glowing was just one big make-out ritual. Other than my own personal perceptions, this was a good dtory. Not even too terribly OOC, although I grant you tiny bits here and there.