Reviews for Cowboy Bebop: Live and Learn
Duchess23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow! This first chapter really got me glued to the screen. Great start, this story looks really promising.
dhampir65 chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
please update!... this story is too good to be left on hiatus.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
i luv this story! please put an end to this great story, don't leave it hanging!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Faye's a bit OOC

Jet is spot on!

Spike was way into character right up into chapter 7... spike wouldn't want to rescue people like that. He's not the very hero type.

I can also back up my cause since he nearly let mars rip itself to pieces when Vincent volaju released a virus. Spike even said he didnt give a danm about the world.

So this story is a C in my optionin.

BUT KEEP TRYING!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I forgot how much this episode freaked me out. But how is the hotel manager Saturnus? When there was that section where the hotel manager is "killed," it was clearly seen from his point of view...

Anyway, the ending felt like a good old Scooby-Doo episode.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I've already read this whole story, and I'm in the process if re-reading it. I just wanted to tell you that I consider this fic to be the most valid CB fic I've ever read. What I mean by that is that everything in this story feels like the actual continuation of the show. Not just something that a fan is writing. You picked up right where the series left off, and did it all in a believable and Cowboy Bebop-ish manner. In other words, you have transcended fanfiction.

From the characters and their interactions, to the way you explain situations through the TV, and the overall feel of the fic. Everything adds up to make this feel like we're watching yet another session of our beloved Cowboy Bebop. Wonderful job.

I only wish that you would continue with this story. It is a true gem in the fandom.
satomika chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I love the part where Faye and Spike kissed!

The kun Lee episode..

Anyway, I hope you update more!

I am looking forward to it! :D
TheLegendaryZero chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Ah, finally another chapter! I love this story.
lokigrl13 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Okay, this fic is officially my new next obsession. Must. Read. All. Of. It.
redpixy51 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Your writing is really, really good.
thechillz23 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This fic is freaking awesome! I love the quotes too.
xArtehx chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
So maybe you already have, and even if you don't this is an awesome fic, but you should bring Edward back, She's epic.
winry7405 chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
First of all I must say this story is amazing. Creative and imaginative, everyone is very in character. The dialogues and situations are in true Cowboy Bebop style, I could almost hear their voices talking while reading this. I hope you'll continue and finish it, I'll be glad to follow it through to the end. After saying all that, there still were a few things that bugged me a little. In the beginning of the story Faye lost her Red Tail, but later on she has it again. Is it a new ship? Did she buy or win it? Did she also name it Red Tail? How did she feel about it? There was absolutely no follow-up on it, one paragraph would have sufficed. The same goes for Ed. You've payed very little attention to her, though she's supposed to be one of the main characters. She's treated like she's still the same little girl from the original, but according to your story it's been 4-5 years since the end of the series, she should be around 18 now. Even if her personality hasn't changed, her body did. She might look younger than her age, but she's almost legally adult now. Jet shouldn't be treating her like she was too young to know a thing about love. There's nothing about how she spent those years on Earth, why she suddenly decided to go back in such an original manner. Even a few sentences would have been appreciated. I also laughed hard at Spike's reactions to Faye. What happened to him? Did him being in a coma mess up his brain? I'm pretty sure he was already desensitized to her looks after seeing her everyday on the same ship for so long, but all of a sudden he's flustered like a teenager at the mere sight of her belly peeking from under her shirt. And Faye getting upset with her costume being TOO SHORT? I don't remember her ever having any problem with something like that. Heck, her everyday outfit looked more like a bikini than normal clothes. After an eyeful of THAT every day, a little bit of skin should do nothing at all. And Spike is no kid, even if he was attracted to her, he always managed to keep his hormones perfectly at bay before. I suspect he felt like delving deeper into it would be a luxury he couldn't afford, because there still was another woman who had a strong grip on his heart. I was really upset with Spike when he decided that after Julia's death there was nothing for him to live for anymore. He was sure he was going to die and was almost insisting on it. But he had a place to go back - Bebop, he had a friend, a brother, a father figure, whatever - in Jet, a good woman who loved him - in Faye. So stupid to give up all that. I"m glad you've brought him back to life in your story. :)
Jaime2113 chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful chapter! I hate bugs but you made me sympathetic to the one in this chapter.

Hope you write more soon!
TheNinjaChipmunk chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Ninja Chipmunk is happy. Ninja Chipmunk is very happy. Ninja Chipmunk was too tired to think straight in last comment. This chapter and last were the same new story. No ninjas in this one but it was still goooooooood.

Ninja Chipmunk is going to bed now.