Reviews for Revenge
Samantha V chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Great story. Any chance for another chapter or an epilogue?
Trena81 chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
I really love this fic. Are you going to work on it any more? No pressure, just wondering.
Arystina chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Please tell me you're going to keep writing! This story is quite good and it would be a shame if you didn't continue it.
Wastinaway chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I recently reread this story (in the quest for some well written HurtDean fic)and I realized how much I missed your stories. I truly hope you'll finish this story and that we can look foreward to you writing more Supernatursl fic. Thanks for the wonderful tales you've shared with us.
gw chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Good story so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon.
spinningleaves chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Wonderful, wonderful piece! God poor screwed up Dean, Caleb trying to pull him together, and John doing the best he can. Love the way you snuck in a Joshua reference! Good piece!
hiphopmum chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
update update update please
tomash chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Great story. Hope you update soon. K.
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
omgosh.. I nearly cried reading this. Poor Dean. Poor Caleb. Poor Bobby and finally, poor John. God. THat was painful and amazing all in one chapter.

But I DO miss Sam. Will they be calling to tell him of Dean's injury and will Sam come running? Oh PULLEZE! Let Sam do that! PULEZE

Shameless begging can continue, if you like :D
Ozlex chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
I can see how much you respect the writings of Ridley and this story shows your right up there. I think I might even like yours better cause there's so much more tantilizing Dean Whump.
HAP chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
This was a nice look into John. And I liked the Bobby and Caleb interaction at the end. Great chapter - and I'm glad that Dean seems to be a bit more comfortable now!
KatieLB chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
In so happy to see another update... there is something about a reminescent john. another great chapter... cant wait for more
PADavis chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
What a great present for the weekend. Delighted to see an update. Even if it was a teensy bit not long and all. Very enjoyable as always.

Phoebe
zuimar chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Wow, so glad to see that you've posted another chapter! I love this story, I really hope you will continue with it!
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 5/23/2008