Reviews for Together At Last
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
That's pretty good.
Vloom chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I. LOVE. THIS. I'm on the edge of crying. This is fantastic and I want this to continue forever. Thank you for writing this, I truly love Adam/Lawrence :33
Jill .E. Napier chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Great! Simply Great! No sex, but sometimes simple love stories and tenderness is all you need for an AdamLawrence! Right! Loved it!
PenPusher4 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
let me tell you something, and I'm not saying this just to give you a nice review, but because I mean it fully:

THIS is the best LawrenceAdam fic I've found so far and wouldn't mind calling it the best ever ! ;3
Taisia Kuno chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Aw I thuroughly enjoyed this one! It was so incredibly sweet and touching, such dedication to one another! And so understandable; you gain friends through such amazing ways. Adam and Lawrence certainly would be like that if the movie had gone the way it SHOULD have and I see them being so unseperatable. After a day, they're the best of friends that most people would search their entire lives looking for. You can see that easily in the last moments of the movie and you portray it so well here. I loved this!
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
I love this story so far...I always like Adam from the first Saw movie and wished he had lived adn been in some other ones...no as a victim but as someone to help warn people...lolz!

Can I have a cookie...please?

*makes sad face* XD
GodGudKami chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Oh, what a nice ending! So sweet and open for Adam/Lawrence living together-ness! And that's always a good thing! Those two love each other too much to be apart, after all. Besides, how could too such adorable men refuse to show their hit bodies in fanfiction? It'd be heartless!
GodGudKami chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
AW! Adam is so cute, being too scared to sleep alone. So he just... GOES into Lawrence's bed! And Lawrence is all too happy to have that adorable, warm little body pressed up against his. Who wouldn't be?
GodGudKami chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Oh, it's so sweet when Lawrence and Adam reunite in a hospital! That was how the actual movie should have gone, but the writers tried to hide Adam and Lawrence's love by pretending that they both died! Gr! Well, they're together now, and they're hugging. And it's cute. So I'm somewhat happy. _
GodGudKami chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
IDIOTS! They were going to LEAVE Adam there! How COULD they? Good thing Adam was smart enough to get their attention, but those police really should be fired. Especially that bitch Cara... Does she think that Adam would choose her over Lawrence? I DOUBT it!
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
OH! I hate having to wait for Adam to be rescued when Lawrence already is! Go for Adam first, damn it! Stupid police... What do we even pay them for?
Sammy07 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Aw (I think I began every review for this fic like that...)! What a wonderful ending! Adam and Lawrence have finally acted upon their love! I guess I'll infer that Lawrence eventually ditches Allison when he gets out of the hospital and then goes to live with Adam. That's what I'm convinced of. _ Anyway, great fic! Short, but great!
Sammy07 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Aw! The cuteness just keeps on increasing! I love how you make Adam keep going to Lawrence for help! Adam was so closed and unwilling to talk before, but now he is! And he's talking to Lawrence! And Lawrence is listening! And... ARGH! It's all just so sweet!
Sammy07 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
AW! So sweet! Adam and Lawrence are reunited! And safe! Reunited AND safe! And they're hugging! I love angst and hurt/comfort! And those two certainly need some comforting right now...
Sammy07 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
*Sighs.* Those police still haven't satisfied me. Adam shouldn't have had to bang like that; they should have searched the entire place before leaving. Really, with cops like that, it's no wonder that Jigsaw hasn't been caught yet. Well, at least Adam and Lawrence can be together now! And in a hospital too, probably! That's one of the cutest places for a reunion! _