Reviews for Sense of Duty
Sraelynn chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I know! I know! Paen and Hecker slowlly poisened Jack's papa didn't they! ooooohhhhhh they gonna get it soooooon huh? :D
Birdie chapter 23 . 6/15/2011
most amazing story ever... i 3 it keep up the good work
JohnnyDeppIsMine chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
I love this story. Definetly favorited 3
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
I really like this story. :) But I found Elizabeth really mean to Jack in this chapter the way she pushed him to the ground while he was in pain. Besides that, the rest of the story is great!
foxboro chapter 23 . 3/30/2009
Oh...how sweet! What a beautiful ending. This story is definately going in my favourites. Your writing is just amazing. Thank you so much! All JS and POC fans should read this! Very well done!
foxboro chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
Two strong women with neither budging an inch. Jack must be made of steel or as mad as a sackful of monkeys! Fantastic! Love it!
foxboro chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
Outstandingly brilliant! This plot has more twists and turns than Jack's mind after a crate of rum!
foxboro chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
Very nice!
foxboro chapter 19 . 3/30/2009
Always thought the rules were more like guidelines. Lol. I'm absolutely loving your writing. Jacks brilliant, as is Lizzie and Barbossa can only be described as Barbossa!
foxboro chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
Where the hell is this going now? Well at least their talking to each other...but what is Barbossa doing? Queations, questions, questions...!
foxboro chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
Just where do you get your ideas from? This is totally amazing. No. Much more better!
foxboro chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
More intrigue. Oh I LOVE IT! This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read about dear ol' Capt'n Jack!
foxboro chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Oh my God! Totally and utterly brilliant! I'll swop places with her! Please! Will these two EVER sort it out?
foxboro chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Oh yes. Chickens and foxes! Bring it on!
foxboro chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
Oh goody. Now the fox is in the henhouse so to speak. Superbly written chapter. Will this wake Jacks feelings or kill them stone dead...must read MORE!