Reviews for Gay Chicken
levios chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this and I have read it so many times but still love it! There are many parts that's really funny, like "He's just too damn comfortable with his heterosexuality to care how close he comes to kissing another guy." and then at the end "So much having a straight best friend, not that he's complaining" it's just hilarous. And somehow you still manage to have some humorous parts even in the kissing part, I don't know how you do it but you do it good!
My only problem is that it is too short, like you often feel when a story is too good. I definitely think you could write a sequel ;) Either way great oneshot!
hopelina chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
So hot! *fans self*
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That was awesome, wonderful and amusing, I loved it and nice job
Val chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I read this a couple years ago. It was awesome! I like boys don't ever party at my house! haha I warn u now!
Tyra Kinami chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
eek! so cute! good job!
xDelfin chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
AWESOME!
JuulChii chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The feels nnnnng. Loved it!
Cloe Lockless chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome \o/
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Y'know, I'm pretty sure I've read this before. I can't understand why I didn't review.

Ahem...this fic is frickin awesome! The idea is so damn exciting for the reader, y'know? I, for one, felt like I was right there with Tai, mentally crossing my fingers that neither of them would back down, and then bouncing up and down happily when they kept at it. Your writing has a certain individual spark to it. I liked it.

This is one of my favourite lines...

One of them moans and Taichi's pretty convinced it's him, but he can't be sure because they're so close now that they might as well be one person.

...because the first part is really funny, and the rest of it paints a really vivid picture. Awesome.

So yeah, great fic. It was totally hot, fun and slick. Whilst I do feel that a sequal would go down well, given that perticular ending... ;) ...I'm very happy with this story as a oneshot, simply because you poured so much emotion, and passion, into such a small area. Fantastic work.

All the best! :) xx
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I was wary at first, but this fic turned out to be utterly phenomenal. I must say, I like your writing style. I'll be favorite-ing this for sure.
CCylimE chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Woww that was hot but also funny. You should write a sequal about what happens later xD Keep up the good work :)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
-flushes with a huge ass grin- MAN! This was just so deliciously SINFUL! #
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*squealing* I Loved it! it was cute (not to mention HOT) dude make a sequel with a lemon? o3o oh oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY XDD
anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I really think you should write a sequel to this ;) It would make me (and a lot of other people I am sure) extremely happy!

Or, at least write some more Taito fics, you write them so well :D
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
**claps hands together several times**

I found this to be very well written and quite humorous all at the same time! A great one-shot! Keep it up!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »