Reviews for Unpeeled Fruit
Cookies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
WHOOPS There goes my aching heart and can we all just mutually agree that this is one of the best written becoming-friends story there quite possibly is?
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I likes it!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ha! XD I loved this! Great job.
Lonersent chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"Told you and—he's still looking at her! It's because of that skimpy two piece F ire Nation thing! She just needs to take it off."

"…"

"…uh, I mean, er, not like that, just, i t's not what I meant and…"

"You're sick."

*facepalm* That must of been ... awkward . Great story and excellent banter!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
hahaha! so cool.
penguin sledding chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was beautiful. I applaud you for somehow managing to make a hilarious fic with impeccable grammar all while staying in character. Keep writing; you're awesome at it. xD
requim17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I died when I read this:

"Hello, my name's Sokka. I snore like an elephant, make revolting noises when I eat, lack a sense of humor, and have a head in the shape of a butt. My hobbies include eating, sleeping, and hunting like a wimp. As an added bonus, I also make up lies about my nonexistent sister, Katarina."

You killed me. The laughter...
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Two teenaged boys who have so little and yet so much in common... Well done!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I LOVE this. I loved the interactions between the two boys, and I've been looking through pages for something like this. This is the ONLY one that nails it. Seriously, not another zuko-sokka friendship fic comes close! I also loved the pace of this story, and of course, the dialogues. Really well done.
ffaeriemary chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Cutest bffl story out!
Jesse DaClean chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I truly love this fic. It's just too cute and Zukka friendship is the best. *runs off to rainbow land where unicorns live and I rule*
98penguin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazingly sweet and SO SO CUTE! Made me laugh several times and I love the ending!
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great work!
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love it! You should write more. :)
Marla.and.RubyT chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Holy crap! .Amazing. Really, we love the sokka/zuko bromance and you just managed to capture it perfectly. The competion, the insults, everything was just awsome! And the fact that you used barenaked ladies lyrics just about made you the coolest person ever. Both boys were just so hilarious, and even almost downright cruel, but it still had this kind of weird sweetness to it in the end. Completely amazing story!

Oh and although its really small, major props for the Tokka reference. That whole scene at the market actually was completely hilarious, what with Sokka being all brothery only for that very thing to get them in trouble in the end with some other girl. Oh irony how we love thee.

Seriously, this was such an awsome story! Keep up the good work!

-Marla and RubyT