Reviews for Unpeeled Fruit
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This was epic.
Cookies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
WHOOPS There goes my aching heart and can we all just mutually agree that this is one of the best written becoming-friends story there quite possibly is?
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I likes it!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ha! XD I loved this! Great job.
eeriely chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"Told you and—he's still looking at her! It's because of that skimpy two piece F ire Nation thing! She just needs to take it off."

"…uh, I mean, er, not like that, just, i t's not what I meant and…"

"You're sick."

*facepalm* That must of been ... awkward . Great story and excellent banter!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
hahaha! so cool.
penguin sledding chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was beautiful. I applaud you for somehow managing to make a hilarious fic with impeccable grammar all while staying in character. Keep writing; you're awesome at it. xD
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I died when I read this:

"Hello, my name's Sokka. I snore like an elephant, make revolting noises when I eat, lack a sense of humor, and have a head in the shape of a butt. My hobbies include eating, sleeping, and hunting like a wimp. As an added bonus, I also make up lies about my nonexistent sister, Katarina."

You killed me. The laughter...
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Two teenaged boys who have so little and yet so much in common... Well done!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I LOVE this. I loved the interactions between the two boys, and I've been looking through pages for something like this. This is the ONLY one that nails it. Seriously, not another zuko-sokka friendship fic comes close! I also loved the pace of this story, and of course, the dialogues. Really well done.
ffaeriemary chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Cutest bffl story out!
looooooooord chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I truly love this fic. It's just too cute and Zukka friendship is the best. *runs off to rainbow land where unicorns live and I rule*
98penguin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazingly sweet and SO SO CUTE! Made me laugh several times and I love the ending!
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great work!
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love it! You should write more. :)