Reviews for Betta Force
carlos3101 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
loving it so far
carlos3101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
hi can you just tell me who is whos sibling like this
alex
li
paulo
ben
and do you have any speacial skills
carlos3101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
brilliant i am loving it very much
KiwiDaydreamer chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Ugh, I hate the beep test...

Great chapter though, there were a few grammar errors though, but that's okay. Intrigued to see how it pans out.
emmadactryl chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
Once again, sorry for the late review *guilty* I've been so busy and, I think, I deleted the alert in my inbox before clicking the link. But anyway, here it is, two weeks late :) Wow. I really am off in my own little world. Woops. I enjoyed the banter between "Betta Force" and how, even though they're so different from their siblings, there's still some very familiar elements. Sorry to hear that there likely won't be any more multi-chapter fics from you, though yay for more oneshots :D Good job.
spinkle22 chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Oh my gosh! This was so far-fetched it was hilarious. 'B-E-T-T-A' is made up of their names, too. That made me laugh. Anyway, this is cool. The way they're carrying on AF's work, like AF were carrying on Amber's parents' work.

Short but sweet :)

Spinky.
spinkle chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Is this the end...? Well, I'm glad AF realised the e-mail was genuine, and checked it out in the end. The whole idea makes me laugh; it sounds like something me and my friends would do :P And yes, people will be people. Made me laugh, the bit about the younger kids getting grounded while the older ones had all the fun. Anyway, nice reading :)

Spinky.
emmadactryl chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
Yay! Two new chapters! :D I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read and review until now, but what with our slow internet (gr at whoever went over our monthly usage) and all the rushing about I'm doing, I haven't had a spare moment to breath, let alone read. But anyway. Two interesting and plot-progressing chapters. Great banter between the different characters while keeping everyone in character. Hope you keep going with the quick updates as this fic is starting to head in an increasingly interesting direction :)
smahingtastic chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
well thanks for updating ] but isnt "flyspy" a invention in the book S.T.O.R.M? cause thats were i have seen it before. really cool story by the way ]
valentine999 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Ah, BNTN this story is so good. It really stays true to the AF vibe and I like your OCs, they click in just the same way the original AF do :) It's adorable! Please get inspired again and UD soon!
smahingtastic chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
well i live in new zealand too... im not bothered by the white tailed spiders...really...but wouldnt the island they are one be in new zealand seas, cause its off the cost of new zealand so i would think it would have the same animals as n.z (new zealand)i dont think it would have a komodo dragon on it like the first ALPHA force book...lol

]
ChristinaAngel chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
I liked how we saw the whole Alpha Force banter and I thought it was sweet how proud Tim was of the shelter and then discovered that he had to build beds as well. Thanks for updating!
emmadactryl chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Yay! An update! Loved the little insights into their personalities and you made the descriptions flow really well.
spinkle22 chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Great chapter! One thing I suddenly picked up was the way you'd really thought about the brothers/sisters of Alpha Force's characters. Too often people don't bother with developing their personality or just make them clones of their older brother/sister, but I think you've looked into them really well. E.g. 'She didn’t want anyone to invade her personal place – the secret network of caves under her family’s ranch. With three older siblings, it was hard to find a decent place to think.' This really shows her from her own point of view, and it's nice that she's really different to Paulo as well :)

Nice job

Spinky
UltimateOptimist chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Great chappie! Happy xmas :)