Reviews for Ask The gang
Yti Kanai chapter 9 . 7/6
To Fox: If your friends are such a-holes to you, why don't you leave them and find some friends who actually respect you? P.S. If you ever need another set of wings on a mission, I've got your back (unlike Slippy).
ArtMantinezx7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
To ramirez: i dare you to fight fox in a arwing battle.
Soniafalcogirl98 chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
To falco will you go on a date with me I think your so hot and I am best in my hand to hand combat and guns use and piolting skills by the way I'm a swallow with long dirty blond hair and I have black and red feathers with blue green eyes
necrillagorilla chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
i have a questions for katt monroe. would you do me?
KanekiKenEyePatch chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
To Krystal and Katt:What kind a music you guys like? and i think you guys are awsome
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Aemeon Kafele chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
To Fox: Say you and wolf were gay, would you fuck him or get fucked? P.S. i don't think your gay fox, but i think wolf is. Oh and i am gay so you can't yell at me for calling someone gay.

To Panther: Why did you start talking in third person again? I don't really care, just felt like asking.

To Krystal: If you were bi, would you rather kiss fox or katt?

To Host: If YOU were gay, would you rather have fox or wolf be your lover?

To Host again: If you were gay, would you date . . . me? Hope this gets to the next chapter soon!

Huggs and kisses, Fran. ;P
yokomeo loves Wolfie chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Wolf: Did you know I love you and think you can beat Fox intoxicated, blindfolded, one hand behind your back and sleeping?

Fox: Do you secretly love to crossdress and got the makers of the original 'Dinosaur Planet' to put Krystal in Star Fox to make people think your straight?

Krystal: Would you rather have your own game than hang our with these guys?

Falco: You love fox. ADMIT IT.
Maddog321 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
To wolf : Where the hell is my money bitch
Frogger645 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
when is chapter 9 comeing out?
The Broken Wolf chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Ah, that was so funny it hurt.

By the way Ramirez, I still have that flamethrower. *ignite it right, light Ramirez up like a torch at midnight!*

Darklu chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Creepy, in a way. All I have to say :(
Frogger645 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
to all, what would you do If you all had a gun of your choice?
Decoy-Dragon chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
couple of questions

Fox: why don't you admit your gay, with Wolf?

Wolf: same thing but Bill

Bill: same F*ing thing but Fox (yeah I'm a yaoi fan)

(if you don't tell me the truth, I'll kill you then revive you to be my "slaves")

Falco: TRY to kill slippy (more of a request)

Slippy: drop dead you piece of s# *

James: why does the author think your dead?

author: Why don't you get Panther to kill himself?

Panther: kill yourself
warp 80 chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
funny as hell, but try to make Panther admit that he really loves Wolf. Because in StarFox Command Krystal aka Kursed leaves the Lylat System and StarWolf. and here is a question to Panther: how come you just can't admit you're gay? because I saw a lot of fans of StarWolf post fanart of both you and Wolf having sex.