Reviews for Tempest
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 12 . 5/26
I so hope you will continue with this story!
JJ chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
I just discovered this story a month ago and have read it three times. What are the chances of an update? This is a Fantastic story!
clestaffordt chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Pls update! This is so cliffhanger!
luckyss chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
wow, really good! id LOVE to know what happens next! are you planning on updating?
Tartantrace chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Even though you have been evil and left this story hanging, I had to write and tell you what a great story this is. I was surprised to see how young you were - it is so well written. Thank you :0)
Hi chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Wow, I really have a problem with lack of imagination. I've been using Hi for reviewing for god knows how long. Anyway, I want to say the update quicker thing had better be true, because there's only about 6 more chapters and I'm running out of good fanfics to read, so, yeah.

Now I'll stop distracting you from writing. Go on, shoo! Shoo! Get going!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Oh crap.
And you have not updated for four years and two weeks. Not very likely is not.
Thought so. Damn.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
And somehow they're not dead...hmmm...oh! Pillow dummies! Wait, how do pillow dummies twitch?...Ah well, I'll just go to chapy nine see how they tricked her...
EmoPiglet169 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Okay...let's throw in a slightly random sex scene, just for kicks!
Uh, I was not meaning to be offensives, if you're offended.
Oh, look, sleepy me is nice and considerate, how wonderful. You are super lucky.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Oh. My. God. She ran over a SACRED COW?! I saw the bit about sacred cow death at the beginning, and then the part about literally, and I seriously thought it was a biblical reference because while I have a weird hodgepodge Greek-and-Roman-mythology-and-Catholicism-and-Baptism-and-Charles-Darwin-evolutionism-Jewish-vegetarinism faith, I do not know any of the intricacies of any religion. So when you said sacred cow I thought of (in this order) Texas, Apollo, Percy Jackson, GGG Ranch, and monsters. Oh, and Kronos and Ares.
If that was coherent, awesome!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
We're eloping? Okay...
When and where? *giggles insanely*
Sorry. That was inappropriate.
Did she PURPOSEFULLY overdose on the morphine?
I'm glad she didn't take the Valium. I've never had a surgery where they used Valium, but I am highly adverse to it.
'Cause, ya know, in Max Ride, she's having her tracker chip removed and her mom-who-is-a-vet-which-is-highly-ironic dopes her up on Valium and she confesses her love for Fang and loses use of her hand. And then when she has claustrophobia jitters on the sub the try to get her high again but she is like 'No way, Jose.'
EmoPiglet169 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I can picture the epilogue in my mind...and I need to stop laughing because every one else is asleep.
This is awesome. I have not read anything like this recently. Or ever, really. I really like it too...so I'm gonna shut up and go read chapy 5.
Chapy is my sister's slang for chapter.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow.
Um, okay. I will go back to pondering my strange idea for a fic that is AU, styled like a biography of a ninja assassin by Thom E. Gemcity, and that involves concussions.
I never said I was sane.
AnAddictedReader chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
So sad that you abandoned this fic. It was quite enjoyable to read while it lasted.
lol chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
i don't know if you look at your fanfiction anymore since this story has been posted a couple years ago but in case you still are, continue this story its amazing ! im thinking of becomin a member but my computer recently got a virus and my mom would be mad if it happened again but back to the point, this story is one of the best i've read! you are really talented !

love,